Content Management SystemWith our intuitive CMS user interface, now build, modify and update website content in real-time
with ease without any technical know-how.
A suite of applications and tools that allow companies to seamlessly organize, upload, manage, edit, retrieve, review, publish and store electronic content is called Content Management System or CMS. Besides text, content could include embedded graphics, animations, images, videos and audios. CMS assembles, indexes and catalogs content at runtime, and delivers customized content in a formatted (version control) way, such as in other languages to the end user.
CMS specifies keywords and other metadata for indexing, searching and retrieval by the search engine crawlers. It performs a lot of backend tasks like automatically generating site navigation elements and keeping track of the users' security settings, preferences and permissions.
CMS regulates how the content is displayed and connects with other elements of the website. The software comes handy for the individuals who do not have extensive technical or programming background as they can manage the website content easily with its help. It's a must for the websites that need to update their content like news updates, blogs, product descriptions, customer feedbacks, articles etc. frequently and regularly.
How Content Management System works?
CMS allows non-technical staff to manage website content effectively without learning server-side languages or HTML. There is a front-end for editing the database records via web, and a back-end for senior administrators to authorize, validate and publish finally the updated content.
Older versions of the page are automatically selected and could be accessed to correct errors. Opportunities for automaton are immense, like automatic email notifications when someone comments on the site, modify content on page A when content on page D is changed, or automatically make the digital magazine live at midnight on the day of its printed version's release.
CMS is popular as the user need not juggle through the raw HTML coding to manage the content; instead there is familiar and friendly mini word processor that lets you alter content on the fly.
Evolved content management systems allow for the creation of widgets that perform tailor-made functions for the users and visually manage design elements, themes and page templates.
Content Management System Benefits
- Finite number of initial interview engagement events are offered free of cost to the recruiters.
- The tool helps you save a lot of time and effort by pre-screening of the candidates.
- You need not ask same basic questions to each candidate again and again. This repeated task will be diligently taken care by our Interview Management System.
- You need not waste your valuable time in entertaining the misfit candidates.
- It's a great tool for those who are not hardcore career recruiters.
- It offers you and the candidates a lot of flexibility. While the candidate can appear for interview as per its convenience, you too can view the video of interview session at a convenient time of your choice later on.
- Registration is absolutely free and hassle free. It will be completed within 2 minutes.
- Custom Development
- DotNetNuke (DNN)
- Microsoft .Net
- Ruby on Rails
- Open Source
- django CMS
- SQL Server
- Management Information System
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relation Management
- Point of Sale System
- Knowledge Management System
- Hotel/Flight Reservation System
- Recruitment Management System
- Social Networking Development
- eLearning Portal Development
- eCommerce Solutions
- Dating Portal Development
- Auction Portal Development
- Comparison Portal Development
- Project Management System
- Database Management System
- Online Ordering System
- Hotel Management System
- Restaurant Management System
- Employee Management System
- Real Estate Management System
- Hospital Management System
- School Management System