In today's competitive world, quality certification plays a vital role in determining the quality standards of an organization. The certification ensures that a company holding the certificate has the ability, talent, infrastructure and knowledge to serve the IT industry in an efficient manner.
Flexsin Technologies (P) Limited is one of the fastest growing ISO 9001:2015 certified software development companies that offers services in Software development, Web development, Enterprise application development, Mobile application development, Digital transformation, Internet of Things (IoT), Business process automation, AI & Cognitive, Digital transformation, BI and analytics, Cloud and SaaS applications, Blockchain, and Digital marketing.
We strive to meet the needs of our global clients by embracing a business model that is distinctive and immensely productive. Being ISO 9001:2015 certified, Flexsin Technologies is committed and dedicated to meet the quality standards set by the industry. The certification helps the companies organize processes, improve their efficiency and continually improve upon them.
WHY ISO 9001: 2015?
- International standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System.
- High level structure (HLS) to easily integrate with more than one standard.
- Creation of knowledge database for effective exchange of the organization's knowledge.
- Reduces costs by minimizing waste and errors.
- Cost-effective tool that increases overall productivity and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Meets customer requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Allows the organizations to measure progress towards continual improvement of business performance.
- Brings technological, economic and societal benefits.
- Makes the industry more efficient and eliminates barriers to international trade.
The scope of activities covered by ISO 9000:2015 certification indicate that Flexsin is committed to providing quality products and services for a range of verticals including documented information, product realization, management of resources, planning and determining process interactions and strategic consulting.