Online Portal for Selling Mobile Recharge Coupons
Experties: Custom Web Development Web & Enterprise Portals E-commerce Solutions
Verticals: eCommerce and Retail
Fasttopups.com is an interactive service platform, offer a free mobile recharge Fasttopups (FTU) app which enables users to buy recharge card, pay bills online and transfer funds from the account to any Nigerian bank account. App also allows any user to register as a fasttopups agent, and offer PHCN, DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES, etc. subscription services to users. As well as help people transfer money locally to any bank account in Nigeria and earn commission for every transaction user perform.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client wanted to offer a fully functional mobile application that enables users to recharge a phone, pay bills and transfer funds online within minutes using their ATM card. This should enable users to:
- Recharge within seconds
- Load recharge card with a single button
- Easily send recharge pin to families and friends
- Pay with any Nigerian bank ATM card
- Pay bills and transfer funds in no time
SolutionFlexsin developed the interactive service platform; it offers a free mobile recharge app which enables users to recharge. An app offers secure transaction to its users, they can set their unique account pin for making any transactions as well it allow an administrator to handle the users/agents sales management, for instance, daily/monthly/yearly sales tracking and other website settings.
A user/agent can share his referral code and invite other user/agent to join the fasttopups using his referral code and earn credit on his first transaction. Using separate dashboards for users/agents, they can track their purchase history and wallet amount.
Front-end Our team's continued research and development allowed us to develop efficient, user-friendly and features rich, interactive payment service compatible web portal, as per the desired frameworks and technologies. Our design team put their best efforts to build a unique UI-design as per the client expectation. The front-end of the web portal offers the functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- A digital wallet to store money and recharge users phone
- Buy recharge card (s) for as many people as the user want using a single fasttopups.com account.
Backend Using more than a decade-long expertise in CakePHP/MySQL, our dedicated team of developers made use of industry best practices to deliver robust, scalable and flexible service web portal, we came up with the following turnkey solution after passing through various stages of business analysis, solution implementation, and customization. Fasttopups offer features such as:
- Pay using a faster Fasttopups wallet
- Safe and secure transactions
Development Process As the customer approached Flexsin with a clear vision of the rich functionality mobile recharge Fasttopups app, we developed an app which allows users to manage all things from one single platform. The development process was organized in the cost and time-efficient way. The team was involved throughout the software development stage with ongoing integration, testing, maintenance, and support
- Analyze the objective and gather requirements according to the client specifications.
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, and API for instant fund transfer and bill payments, implementation of the queue system for the simultaneous access and transaction by multiple users.
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- The challenging points of the development process were discussed collectively and resulted in a variety of approaches to problem resolution, but it was the client who made the final decision on the idea to follow.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Flexsin has developed my website beyond my expectation...
Owner: Fast Top Ups, Nigeria
Owner: Fast Top Ups, Nigeria
SuccessThe developers worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies. By making use of the appropriate frontend and backend development tools and technologies, we developed and maintained the platform. Our main focus was to deliver an online app, where collaboration and value realization is assured for all the stakeholders. We needed to deliver exquisitely robust solution that:
- Offered one-click payment process
- Offered the fastest checkout option when customer initiated any transaction
- Implemented quick teller API for instant fund transfer and bill payments
- Implemented a transaction queue system
- Successfully implemented the vast API interswitch
The client had a successful physical store. Besides having a physical store, the client wanted to capitalize on the e-commerce segment and build its digital footprint. For this purpose, the client planned to launch a dedicated e-commerce store that w...
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
The client wanted to offer a fully functional online platform for homeowners to make a choice of their stone and connect the fabricators in their vicinity. It needs to Connect homeowners with fabricators efficiently Find the best deal for home...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult