Marketplace for IT industry in Angular JS
Experties: Web & Enterprise Portals Management Information System (MIS) Marketplace & Collaboration BI & Big Data
Verticals: High Tech Utilities Consulting
NGOs now have an interactive, simple way of connecting their technologies in just a couple of clicks with OpenFn. OpenIntegrations is an open-source integration platform that makes individual technologies more powerful by seamlessly connecting them to one another with simple clicks without using complicated code.
Time Duration 10 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client turned to Flexsin for the development, maintenance, and support of their integration platform, having following features:
- Making data integration done in real time flexible
- User-friendly and responsive
- Giving high performance and speed
- Making data transfer reliable and secure
SolutionThe full-featured web portal has been crafted using the Phoenix framework, which leverages the power of data integration save time and money. The platform enables users to choose and connect the tools, or apps that best meet their needs. Use the apps that suit best, and swap out apps as the user needs to evolve. Our designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build an interactive web design with a unique and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front ends of the web portal allow seamless access to users with the following features:
- Seamless navigation
- Project management tools
- Online job writing IDE
- Easy logging, data management interface
Backend Our experienced Phoenix framework developers worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies. As a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust, simple, highly performant and scalable web portal which committed to:
- Offer safe and secure data transactions
- Trigger run jobs based on events or timers
- Automatic emails are sent to subscribed project collaborators
- Ensuring that the scalability, performance, and security remain top-notch
Development Process As the Customer approached Flexsin with a clear vision of the solution, the development process was organized in the cost and time-efficient way. The team was involved throughout the software development stage with on-going integration, testing, maintenance, and support
- During the system analysis phase we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, third-party API integration, modification and migration of the data among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely work with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our development team uses the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern that separates an application into three main logical components: the model, the view, and the controller.
- The challenging points of the development process were discussed collectively and resulted in a variety of approaches to problem resolution
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or scripts as well as testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
"Excellent work done by Flexsin Team. "..
Founder - OpenFn, NYC, USA
Founder - OpenFn, NYC, USA
SuccessWe were able to develop a robust and easy to use online platform with unique features for customers while keeping in mind the scalability of the project. We dealt with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel and offers
- Fast and easy accessibility
- Stress-free and simple
- 2000+ enterprises are using the system
- Easily readable for all users, irrespective of background or age
- Collectively having 5000+ users sign-up within first year of launch
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
The client was looking for software development professionals for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal for service providers and service seekers, which offers Elegant UI along with high responsiveness Assurance of ...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Our client Marvie Tschetter has a tapestry of experiences from the real-world as a professional management consultant, an executive business coach to CEO of a manufacturing/distribution company. To help others reach their highest potential â€“ w...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult