Online Marketplace For Wedding Vendors in Long Island
Expertise: Custom Web Development Web & Enterprise Portals Social Networking Marketplace & Collaboration
Verticals: Media & Entertainment
LIWeddings is an online bridal community for Long Island Weddings. The wedding platform brings the best wedding vendors and other couples, exchange ideas and plan for the perfect wedding day celebration.
Time Duration 15 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsThe Client was looking for software development professionals for the new design and technology transfer from Microsoft to Open Source. They also wanted complete data migration and optimization of the website and database for better load time and speed on browsers. Flexsin developed a user-friendly, responsive web portal for both wedding couple and vendor to replace their legacy software. This should be:
- Fast and easily accessible platform
- Stress-free and simple â€“ wedding planning process
- User- friendly web portal for both wedding couple and vendors
- Facilitate brides/grooms to search vendors, create/manage events
SolutionThe full-featured web portal has been crafted using powerful PHP framework, CodeIgniter which allows managing all the things on the single platform. Our designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build an interactive web design with a unique and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front-ends of the web portal allow seamless access to the brides/groom to plan their wedding. It offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Help Bride/Grooms to search vendors
- Using available tools on the web portal users can easily create/manage events and get an estimation for the events
- Post their queries or answer through the forum and get social updates
- A vendor can manage his profile and services
- Request for advertisement post over the portal, download leads, and much more
Backend Our experienced CodeIgniter framework developer team worked on the project using MVC architectural pattern that separates an application into three main logical components: the model, the view, and the controller and integrates best practices to solve development challenges. With proper planning, frame applicable online strategies we were able to develop a robust, simple, fast and easily accessible platform which committed to:
- Seamlessly manage wedding events from beginning to end within one system
- Fully customizable web portal with a highly organized administrative panel to manage users, categories, blogs, pages and reviews with various types of reports.
- Offer safe and secure data transactions
Development Process LIWeddings.com was originally developed on.Net platform using ASP.Net, MSSQL server as database and other third-party APIs. We have used Open source technology for this application development. Our focus was to create an easy to use robust and high performance website to enhance the user experience. Finally, we developed a robust and scalable platform using open source technology and follow the procedure for the development of the web portal
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, third-party API integration, modification and migration of the data among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Flexsin helped in successful new design, technology transfer (from Microsoft to open source), comple..
Owner, Liweddings.com, USA
Owner, Liweddings.com, USA
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust and easy to use online platform with unique features for brides/grooms and vendors. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel with following features:
- An experience that is timely, relevant, and FUN
- All the functionality related to the wedding marketplace industry
- Allow effective communication and organized wedding plan in an efficient and effective manner
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
Our client was looking for the cutting-edge multilingual social networking platform that helps to stay in touch with the old and new friends. A user can find useful and interesting information and/or use it for professional purposes. Therefore, a cli...
Cevaheer wanted traders to register their diamonds while allowing the sellers to search as per their needs. Besides, the portal needed advanced search and quick registration capabilities. Our team's biggest challenge was to optimize the performance t...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
In order to find Athletes recruitment solutions for reducing recruitment costs, building effective candidate and talent pipelines, and creating effective sourcing techniques. The client requested Flexsin to extend the Elite Player Portal (EPP) for at...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult