Blockchain Based B2B Supply Chain Management System
Experties: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Application Development
Verticals: Finance & Banking Technology
Technologies: Angular JSNode.jsMongoDBHyperledger FabricIPFS
The client is a trusted lease management company that streamlined the way rents and property agreements are handled. For ramping up its data-protection endeavors, the client is building an extensive road map for embracing blockchain that will bring data security and data-access privilege to the fore.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client needed a robust blockchain platform that would streamline corporate data sharing and ensure its privacy. The primary business need was to link real-world blockchain with the client's siloed data-centric business processes. This link would add a scalable layer of transparency to data accessibility, its sharing, and privacy. Core engagement needs included:
- Building an HR module for administrative purposes
- Creating user modules for manufacturers, suppliers, customers, and bankers
- Generating critical insights for improving collaboration
- Enabling user modules to seamlessly pass the information among themselves
- Maintaining data privacy anytime, at all levels
- Controlling data sharing
- Inviting different partners and sharing desired information with them
Strategy & SolutionThe client brought us on board for incubating its blockchain-driven growth ideas on data sharing and privacy. We delivered a powerful BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) that could grow on scale. The BaaS was built on a dedicated modular blockchain framework that had different plug-and-play features.
Our team of four dedicated blockchain specialists used a decentralized storage framework for integrating a distributed ecosystem with the client's legacy processes. By migrating on blockchain, the client integrated from legacy to the next-gen distributed landscape seamlessly.
Front-end Since the blockchain-powered project needed a dedicated module for every category of users, we made it as intuitive as possible. The key highlights of the front-end expertise used in this project are mentioned below.
- Building an easy-to-use control panel
- Implementing blockchain elegantly
- Deploying an intuitive user interface that is cross-browser adaptive
- Leveraging plug-and-play components for improving time to market
Backend For building a strong operating ecosystem, we used a durable blockchain framework available on the market. Our backend included well-structured blockchain-enabled modules for tracking suppliers to transferring funds and creating new collaborations on the go. Core backend architecture was built on Hyperledger fabric because of the following reasons:
- Having built-in permissions to decide which user sees what
- Ensuring a faster throughput by maintaining a higher transactional speed
- Complying with a variety of programming languages such as Node.JS
- Maximizing resilience, flexibility, and confidentiality among user groups
Development Process For delivering a fully-fledged blockchain solution for the client, we followed a flexible development approach. This approach included the following points.
- Deploying scalable blockchain smart contracts for eliminating third-party interactions
- Maintaining a robust sense of trust among different peers through following Advanced Encryption Standards (AES)
- Integrating crypto-backed algorithms built on AI, ML, and IoT
The team has good blockchain knowledge. Impressed and satisfied...
Business OutcomesThe project's deployment created a feature-rich blockchain landscape that was designed to help the client robustly protect its data assets. By using open-source blockchain solutions, we kept the project cost on track every time.
By implementing innovative blockchain solutions, we developed high-performance architecture for managing data flow and protecting data sets. Here are a few highlights of our engagement with the client.
- Building a powerful distributed ledger for making sure data remains protected
- Recording volumes on data using blockchain-powered frameworks
- Making sure the consensus is faultlessly reached among different peers in the ecosystem
- Creating a completely secure peer-to-peer environment
- Assuring that sensitive data remains safe at all times
Discover our growing portfolio of digital products and technology solutions that accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.