Point of Sale SystemHi-tech POS system empowers retailers to build and go beyond their omnichannel experience
keeping track of high-volume transactions across the diversified marketplaces.
Retail store owners operate on tight margins with fast moving inventories. A point of sale system integrates all these moving parts for improved operational efficiency and customer satisfaction levels. POS is indispensable for any E-commerce store, and these are widely used by any enterprise dealing in consumer durables.
POS allows for import and export of stock data between departments. Finely tuned POS allows for sales performance analysis, alerts for under stocked and overstocked items, and auto-generation of purchase orders using a variety of calculation methods. The intuitive custom interface helps provide pleasant customer experience and faster sales.
Cloud-based POS is literally aloof from the security and upgrades concerns of the traditional client-server systems. They easily integrate with third-party software and sync products, services and clients for efficient operations. Each employee's individual efforts in sales could be uniquely identified and the employee could be rewarded accordingly.
How Point of Sale System Works?
Client database, customer database, inventory control, employee management, invoicing and reports are key features of any point of sale system. Improved customer relations help in getting new customers besides retaining the older ones.
Convenience features like push-button functionalities make any POS indispensable for E-commerce stores and allow business managers concentrate on sales and profits. Security features like password protected access help in voiding any unauthorized transaction by the staff. Restoring previously saved data to undo the results of any serious errors, like restoring invoices that were inadvertently deleted add to the virility of any versatile point of sale system.
While detailed exportable reports are best for accounting purposes, easy-to-grasp on-screen reports, snapshots, and charts are more useful for the business manager. Know what product is selling best at what time, create invoices and update inventory in real-time with our Point of Sale solutions. Get business flexibility with our mobility solutions for POS that runs smoothly across laptops, desktops, and mobiles, you are not restricted to a single ecosystem to run your business and boost sales.
Point of Sale System Benefits
- Sales, costs and profits report of individual inventory items.
- Day-end cash reconciliation worksheets.
- Better control of the business.
- Keep track of pricing and its accuracy.
- Updated product information.
- Tax calculations and robust reporting.
- Built in solutions and backend features.
- Ease of setup and third-party integration.
- Custom Development
- SQL Server
- Microsoft .Net
- Ruby on Rails
- Open Source
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Management Information System
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relation Management
- Point of Sale System
- Knowledge Management System
- Hotel/Flight Reservation System
- Recruitment Management System
- Social Networking Development
- eLearning Portal Development
- eCommerce Solutions
- Dating Portal Development
- Auction Portal Development
- Comparison Portal Development
- Project Management System
- Database Management System
- Online Ordering System
- Hotel Management System
- Restaurant Management System
- Employee Management System
- Real Estate Management System
- Hospital Management System
- School Management System