Electronics Repair Shop Website
Experties: Custom Web Development Content & Document Management
Verticals: Utilities Consulting
iFix Repair Centre is dedicated to repairing devices efficiently and cost-effectively. It offers a one-stop solution, whether users are looking to get their device repaired or in the market for a new device.
Time Duration 03 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsSeeking to expand its market presence and drive business growth, a US-based company turned to Flexsin for development, maintenance, and support of iFixRepairCenter web-portal with following features:
- Facilitate users for better assistance
- Efficient and cost-effective repair solution
- Flexible search filter â€“ to find nearest repairing centre
- One-stop solution for all broken or damaged electronic devices
SolutionAs the customer approached Flexsin with a clear vision of the solution, the full-featured web portal has been crafted which allows fulfilling all repairing requirements on the single platform, whether users are looking to get repair their computer, smartphone, iPad/Tablet, and broken game system among others. Our designing team continuously researched and put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build an interactive WordPress web design with a unique and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front-ends of the web portal allow seamless access to the users. It offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Category-wise product display
- A product display as per the specific criteria
Backend The system is designed to incorporate various functionalities desired by the client. Our experienced backend development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies. Therefore, we were able to develop a robust, simple, fast and easily accessible platform with the following features:
- Fast and easily accessible web-portal
- Displaying nearest repair centre as per the shared location
Development Process The development process was organized in the most cost and time-efficient way, within the dedicated team collaboration model. We used an agile method and keep up with priorities identifies in daily communication during the developmental phase of the project. We developed a robust and scalable platform using open source technology and followed the procedure for the development of the web portal
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web-portal like technology, and Geolocation API integration among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend team was involved throughout the software development stages with ongoing integration, maintenance, and support. Complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well as testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Founder iFix Franchising, USA
Founder iFix Franchising, USA
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust and easy to use online platform with unique features. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and deliver the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel. It offers
- Incredible experience
- User-friendly and seamless navigation
- Allow users to check the availability of repair service
- Flexible search filter where a user can enter the zip code
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
The client was looking for web development company for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal for service providers and service seekers, which offers Elegant UI along with high responsiveness Assurance of the quali...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Our client Marvie Tschetter has a tapestry of experiences from the real-world as a professional management consultant, an executive business coach to CEO of a manufacturing/distribution company. To help others reach their highest potential â€“ w...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult