Online Platform for Care Seekers and Workers
Experties: Web & Enterprise Portals Marketplace & Collaboration
CarersDirect.org offers a full range of caring services about the health, comfort, dignity, and quality of life time to choose, both in duration and frequency. It is a web-based introduction service, whereby people seeking care could confidently identify and approach skilled and compassionate care assistants, while bringing benefits to both.
Time Duration 06 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsThe client was looking for web development company for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal for service providers and service seekers, which offers
- Elegant UI along with high responsiveness
- Assurance of the quality of services
- Verified profiles of service providers
- Transparency of payments
- Seamless connection where the service seekers and service providers can easily communicate
SolutionThe web portal has been crafted to offer a seamless user experience and allows managing all the things on the platform. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build a responsive web design with unique highly and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front-end of the web portal seamlessly connects the service seekers and service providers. It offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Review the profiles and prices of local care assistants
- Easy and fast registration process
- Registered users can book a service
- User can send a message directly to go over the details and choose a preferred care assistant
Backend Our experienced Django and Python development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies, developed robust, fast and easily accessible platform which allows:
- Fast data storage, an easy to manage user management facility
- To manage the daily slot for contract booking and the layout as the platform was responsive.
- To increasing service levels and thus, improving the enterprise value of the business processes.
- Escrow payment gateway for the automation of the payment process
- To maintain the transparency in the transactions
Development Process We used Agile development process during the developmental phase of the project under which requirements and solutions evolved through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their context. We follow the procedure for the development of the web portal
- Analysis the client objective
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, payment gateways etc
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely work with designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Before deciding on Flexsin, we evaluated the market place both within the UK, Europe and Rest of Wor..
Droitwich , UK
Droitwich , UK
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, the platform continued to become more user-friendly and come closer to delivering the perfect user experience. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel and offer:
- The users freedom to choose who is to come into their home and the times & days too.
- Easily accessibility and good value for money
- The quality and delivery of care, a great deal better
- The people seeking care could confidently identify and approach skilled and compassionate care assistants, while bringing benefits to both
- To select a carers for live-in care, hourly care & overnight care
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Our client Marvie Tschetter has a tapestry of experiences from the real-world as a professional management consultant, an executive business coach to CEO of a manufacturing/distribution company. To help others reach their highest potential â€“ w...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult