Unleashing The E-Commerce Horsepower For An American Boutique Stable
Expertise: Custom Web Development
Verticals: Retail & eCommerce
Having a rich experience that spans for six decades, the client is in the business of selling the best showhorses in the US. To revolutionize the process of browsing and finding the best breed of showhorses, the client has invested in building a dedicated e-commerce portal. The client has always prioritized leveraging the most cutting-edge web technologies for creating a digital experience for horse-buyers.
Time Duration 6 Months
Team Effort 2 Persons
Business NeedsTo improve the process of buying showhorses for equestrian enthusiasts and overworked horse trainers, the client thought of developing an e-commerce portal. As digital has become the way forward for almost every business, the client aimed at digitizing the experience of horse-buying from end to end. Here are a few key business needs that the client wanted to realize by designing and developing an e-commerce portal for horse lovers.
- Building an interactive and fast-to-load interface for streamlining the process of horse selection
- Creating a user-friendly website that intuitively listed vast categories of showhorses available for sale
- Expanding its business reach by serving showhorse lovers who are looking for a perfect breed online
- Making sure the experience of shopping showhorses online was fast, efficient, and safe in every sense of the word
Strategy & SolutionTo ensure that the website meets all business needs, the client made sure to partner with a technology leader that had deep expertise in delivering top-of-the-line e-commerce portals. The full-stack web developers harnessed the latest web technologies for designing an intuitive front-end and a robust backend architecture. Flexsinâ€™s web development team harnessed deep expertise in working with open-source technologies and Microsoft tech stack to build the e-commerce portal from the ground up. Besides, the entire engagement could be divided into two sections where one is front-end while the other is backend.
Front-end For making sure the e-commerce interface is interactive and intuitive, Flexsin's team of front-end developers built an easy-to-navigate website. The dynamic web interface was even created keeping in mind responsive design best practices. Some highlights of the website's front-end are mentioned below.
- Harnessing HTML expertise for building responsive and fast-to-load product pages
- Designing an intuitive web interface that did not lag or freeze at any point
- Accelerating the page load-times by optimizing the web interface from end to end
Backend For building a powerful e-commerce web portal that could resist any peak-load situations, Flexsin had to develop a robust backend architecture. For that purpose, Flexsin's backend development team harnessed PHP which is one of the most popular open-source programming frameworks. A few highlights of the backend are as follows.
- Developing and deploying a backend logic that did not interfere with front-end operations
- Doing content management initiatives by deploying a CMS tool
- Integrating payment gateways for securing the way online transactions are done
- Connecting front-end with a robust MySQL database for streamlining data management
Development Process For accelerating the development of workflows and simplifying the delivery cycles, Flexsin embraced an agile way of working. The agile work methodology was tweaked to align with the clientâ€™s project requirements. Some of the top highlights of the development processes are given below for quick reference.
- Brainstorming with the client about project workflows and development tasks
- Speeding up the e-commerce web development work schedules at scale
- Testing the e-commerce web portal against different quality parameters
- Extending the maintenance support for the client's web portal as and when needed
My business was unique, so I was looking to collaborate with a technology partner that had a unique ..
Business OutcomesOnce the engagement came to a close, the client was ready to take the e-commerce world by storm. Being a one-of-its-kind website offering showhorses for sale, the client brought next-level digital shopping experience in its category. Some of the key benefits that the client reaped once the engagement was over are given below.
- Building a unique e-commerce portal offering digital shopping experience for anyone looking for showhorses
- Attracting massive traffic of 70 percent within the first week since the website went live
- Boosting a huge spike in sales of up to 45 percent after the online shopping portal went live
- Making sure that the website load times were kept as low as 2 seconds even during peak loads
Discover our growing portfolio of digital products and technology solutions that accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.
Retail & eCommerce
Marketplace Uses Ethereum Blockchain To Serve Rare Digital Collectibles
To make its unique vision a reality, the client wanted to work with blockchain. To that end, the client had a variety of requirements ...
Retail & eCommerce
Engineering the ultimate digital shopping e-commerce solution for the corporate world
The client wanted to develop an interactive shopping system for consultants and their followers, which are also referred to as ...
Digital Catalog/Showroom Management Application For Handyman Contractors
The client leveraged our expertise in creating an end-to-end app ecosystem that will browse through different contractors. In ...
Media & Entertainment
Online Platform For Sports (Basketball, Baseball, Football) Cards Trading
The client brought Flexsin's development team on board. By cashing in on this team's expertise and experience, the client was ...
Custom WordPress Development with IDX integration
The client wanted an application wherein property buyers and sellers could seamlessly connect on a single platform. They wanted ...
Healthcare & Life Science
Online Marketplace for Health / Fitness Trainers
The client required a complete website that worked as online marketplace for health and fitness for trainers/ enthusiasts. The ...
Website Design & Development For Brisbane Based Commercial Real Estate Agency
The Client had approached Flexsin for the development of sell and lease multifarious platform where property seekers can browse ...
Healthcare & Life Science
Corporate Website Design & Development For Addiction Treatment & Recovery Services
The Client was looking for software development professionals for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal ...
Developing A Powerful Real Estate E-Commerce Portal To Intuitively Display Properties In Houston
The client wanted to build a digital presence for its business. For that reason, the client was looking forward to building a ...
Retail & eCommerce
Delivering The E-Commerce Edge For An American Soccer Gear Manufacturer
The client had the vision to embrace digital commerce from end to end. For that purpose, the client wanted to build an e-commerce ...