Multilingual Online Marketplace Platform
Experties: Web & Enterprise Portals Social Networking Marketplace & Collaboration
Verticals: Media & Entertainment
Akillibaykus is a multilingual online platform of local services and social groups, bringing people together on the basis of interests, hobbies, places, foreign language, food, beauty, health and also a unique tool for finding, creating and sharing information about their own preferences in a new way.
Time Duration 10 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsSeeking to expand its market presence and propel business growth, client turned to Flexsin for development, maintenance, design, and support of his multilingual online platform of local services and social groups, allow people to meet on the basis of their similar taste of food, hobbies, places, health, beauty and much more. We delivered a user-friendly, responsive global platform for local services and social groups with the following features:
- UI along with easy accessibility anytime, anywhere
- Facilitate end-user to create his service account
- End-user can easily add service and information
- Referral mechanism feature
SolutionThe full-featured web portal, in multiple languages, has been crafted using powerful PHP/MySQL. The system allows the user to create an account on the portal so that he can add services and share information about his preference. We were able to deal with the challenge of managing the portal along with many modules/functionalities during the development, testing and analysis phase of the project. Our UI/UX team built an interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Flexin professional GUI design team created a functionally outstanding and extremely intuitive graphic UX interface. It allows seamless access to the end-user and offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Allow creating the service account
- End-user can add services and information
- End- user can create a public group of people
- Through the social group, a user can interact with people of same taste and liking
Backend As the portal is mobile responsive therefore our backend development team did a lot of changes in HTML/CSS in each section of the web portal for every language. With proper planning frame applicable online strategies and we were able to develop a robust, scalable and flexible multilingual online platform, and offer the following solutions to the end users:
- Mobile responsive web portal
- User-friendly online platform with seamless navigation
- Highly interactive â€“ End user can spend more time learning about a service or information
- Referral mechanism - allows users to earn money by referring to others
Development Process We followed agile methodology during the developmental phase of the project under which requirements and solutions evolved through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their context. We developed a robust and scalable platform using open source technology and follow the procedure for the development of the multilingual web portal
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, and third-party API integration among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Completely satisfied with the project execution. I highly recommend Flexsin Technologies...
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, the social networking platform continued to become more user-friendly and come closer to delivering the perfect user experience. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the assigned project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The web portal:
- Controlled by an administrative panel
- Have all the required admin manageable modules
- Multilingual management helps admin to add more languages to the portal
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
Our client was looking for the cutting-edge multilingual social networking platform that helps to stay in touch with the old and new friends. A user can find useful and interesting information and/or use it for professional purposes. Therefore, a cli...
Cevaheer wanted traders to register their diamonds while allowing the sellers to search as per their needs. Besides, the portal needed advanced search and quick registration capabilities. Our team's biggest challenge was to optimize the performance t...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult