E-commerce Platform For LED Lights Retailer in Australia
Experties: Custom Web Development E-commerce Solutions
Verticals: eCommerce and Retail
One of the most promising online brands, the client sells LED lights from classic to contemporary designs that complement any space. This e-commerce store delivers the finest LED lighting solutions for any budget. Being at the forefront of LED technology, the client delivers top-class lighting solutions for everyone's wants, needs, and fittings.
Time Duration 04 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client had a successful physical store. Besides having a physical store, the client wanted to capitalize on the e-commerce segment and build its digital footprint. For this purpose, the client planned to launch a dedicated e-commerce store that will cater to the demands of the always-on generation. For implementing its migration strategy, the business had the following needs.
- Building an intuitive e-commerce layout
- Developing a personalized in-store shopping capability
- Creating a fluid omnichannel e-commerce experience
- Integrating with third-party payment gateways
- Executing proven speed-to-market strategies
SolutionFor making sure that the client successfully met its business needs, it leveraged our development expertise. The team continuously worked toward improving the existing coding standards so that the e-commerce ecosystem's development gets as streamlined as possible.
Our team understood different scripts provided by the client before integrating them within the e-commerce portal's reporting module. The team improved the performance of the scripts. Besides improving the e-commerce platform's reporting module, the team fine-tuned the performance of other modules as well.
- Deployed transformative yet elegant e-commerce themes
- Delivered seamless web performance including sign-ups
- Created device-optimized design for tablets and desktops
- Improved backend integration with Ajax
Backend The backend developers working on this project used Odoo and Python frameworks for creating a robust e-commerce ecosystem. The team developed a fast, robust e-commerce landscape by using different backend technologies. As a database, the team leveraged the robustness of PostgreSQL. Below are the backend highlights of the project.
- Enabled fast data storage for managing different users
- Integrated with a third-party payment gateway
- Ensured complete transparency of digital transactions
- Built robust inventory and shipping tracking modules
- Reduced ecosystem downtime
Development Process We used an agile development methodology for developing the e-commerce portal. The development process was executed by a team of cross-functional teams that followed a collaborative approach. The following steps were followed for carrying out the development process.
- Analyzed the e-commerce platform's objectives
- Executed the information-gathering phase to finalize the technologies to be used
- Designed and deployed prototypes while collaborating with designers
- Implemented different front-end and backend processes
- Handled compatibility issues and tested the ecosystem
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Working with Flexsin's development team was good. They have been productive and delivered on promise..
SuccessOur developers worked along with the client's internal teams for making sure that e-commerce store's development is in line with customer expectations and requirements. The ecosystem went live as per the decided time frame, which helped us earn the client's trust.
The client was happy with the e-commerce portal's performance. Since the engagement was completed on a positive note, we stand a chance to work with the client in the future. Here are the benefits that the client reaped from this engagement.
- Built an optimized e-commerce infrastructure
- Improved the business's engagement rate online
- Enhanced the lighting brand's presence in the digital world
- Delivered a scalable, stable, easy-to-maintain e-commerce solution
- Ensured seamless e-commerce functionality across different channels
The client wanted to offer a fully functional online platform for homeowners to make a choice of their stone and connect the fabricators in their vicinity. It needs to Connect homeowners with fabricators efficiently Find the best deal for home...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client was looking for a trusted partner for creating an e-commerce portal that could seamlessly buy and sell a variety of cosmetics products as easily and quickly as possible. Besides, the client wanted our team of developers and designers to im...
The client required an e-commerce website with all the functionality features to sell their products belongs to different categories. They want attractive and user-friendly website that users can easily operate and buy products through online in easy...
The client wanted to offer a fully functional mobile application that enables users to recharge a phone, pay bills and transfer funds online within minutes using their ATM card. This should enable users to: Recharge within seconds Load recharge...
The client wanted a single platform for the people wherefrom they could shop for the best gifts based on their choices and the liking of the person to whom the gift is intended for. That way, people could show their love for their near and dear ones ...
Leveraging the vast hands-on experience of e-commerce platform development, Flexsin helps Buffalo, NY based company to expand his market reach and improve skyrocket sales. Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce one-stop ...
Client has decided to move their businesses ahead by launching an e-commerce store integrated corporate system. The client was looking a professional and experienced company that can implement an efficient e-commerce website while accomplishing their...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult