Ecommerce for Custom Hockey, Lacrosse, Baseball Sticks
Experties: E-commerce Solutions
Verticals: eCommerce and Retail
Ministicks.com is a company that specializes in personalized and branded hockey gifts, souvenir mini baseball bats, mini lacrosse sticks, official hockey pucks, custom lapel pins and sport awards. They also print banners, signs, helmet decals, iron on jersey names, embroidered patches, supply printed tee shirts to leagues and schools do custom laser engraving and embroidery.
Time Duration 07 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsLeveraging the vast hands-on experience of e-commerce platform development, Flexsin helps Buffalo, NY based company to expand his market reach and improve skyrocket sales. Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce one-stop source for high quality, affordable sports souvenirs, and an online platform for the event planners, wedding planners, party planners, youth league directors, tournament directors, athletic directors and any team mom where they can purchase one item or in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform with the following features:
- Shop with confidence
- Satisfied customer service
- Order tracking features
- Best quality and lowest price
- Automatic and manual invoice numbering
SolutionOur dedicated team of Magento developers makes use of industry best practices to deliver robust, SEO-friendly, scalable eCommerce platform. We were able to deal with the challenges of managing the portal during the development, testing and analysis phase of the project. Our UI/UX team built an interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end The platform has been delivered with all the functionality keeping in mind the current trends and future prospects. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, web portal with unique design as per the client expectations
- Simple and user-friendly UI
- Seamless navigation
- Highly interactive
- Easy to navigate with Magento layered navigation
Backend With proper planning frame applicable online strategies, we were able to develop the platform using layered navigation feature in Magento. We offered the following solutions to the end users:
- A comfortable and efficient way to search
- CMS to manage contents, pages and gallery.
- Separate section for product management module where admin can list all the projects.
Development Process Our experienced Open source developers (PHP/SQL) team worked on the project using agile methodology as per the desired frameworks and technologies. We developed a robust and scalable platform and follow the procedure for the development of the web portal:
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Wonderfully energetic, full of enthusiasm and cooperative. Very Professional indeed. Thanks to Flexs..
Rrobbie illos gerth
Owner at Ministicks, USA
Owner at Ministicks, USA
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, our team's continuous research and development from initiation to the closure phase of the project, allowed us to develop efficient, user-friendly, and features compatible online platform. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the assigned project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The web portal:
- Controlled by the administrative panel
- Have all the required admin manageable modules
- Good readability irrespective of the age and background
- Separate section where admin can list all the projects
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
The client wanted to offer a fully functional online platform for homeowners to make a choice of their stone and connect the fabricators in their vicinity. It needs to Connect homeowners with fabricators efficiently Find the best deal for home...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult