Automate Property Valuation And Appraisal for Appraiser Management company in Fintech And Real Estate Industry
Experties: Application Development Business Process Automation
Verticals: Real Estate
TaskyGig is the fintech system that enterprises need today for evaluating properties accuratly, reducing paperwork, and bringing the turnaround from weeks to days. It is an AI-empowered system that not only checks but also suggests whether a real estate appraisal complies with USPAP, GSE guidelines, UAD, and industry best practices. These property-specific suggestions bring down the amount of time an underwriter spends on reviewing collateral.
Time Duration 12 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsThe client approached us for building an appraisal management system (AMS) where any appraiser management company would find the right appraisers for doing property evaluation for its customers. This platform was to be engineered for letting property owners get their real estate appraised by qualified appraisers. As experienced appraisers bid for appraisal projects on TaskyGig, the client wanted the look and feel of the ecosystem to be professional.
- Creating AI-empowered
- Including fintech capabilities
- Developing machine learning capabilities
- Facilitating faster decision-making
- Reducing manual efforts
- Streamlining property evaluation
SolutionAt Flexsin, we put AI to work by building an intuitive yet robust AMS for TaskyGig. We used AI-enabled algorithms for ending every single manual effort that is common to traditional appraisal systems. The client engaged a team of AI developers who had the expertise of working with IBM Watson. Our team ensured that the development process was transparent and the client was updated after the completion of every milestone.
Front-end Since the web-empowered application was to be used by property appraisers, appraisal management companies, and property owners, it had to have a professional look. Our team of designers and developers ensured that the delivered solution not only eliminated redundant work but also automated business workflows.
- Developed a swift interface for tracking property evaluations
- Integrated with existing enterprise systems seamlessly
- Automated property evaluation and other documentation tasks through AI
Backend We made sure that TaskyGig's AMS has a robust support in the backend. For that purpose, our team leveraged the latest technologies for creating modules and frameworks that blended AI with property appraisal.
- Deployed frameworks and modules for facilitating interactions with the database
- Implemented individual data storages for sorting out data flows
- Created a fully scalable architecture for ensuring that the application can withstand peak loads
Development Process For creating an enterprise-grade AMS, we leveraged PHP and MEAN stack. We ensured that we had the right backend processes in place for making the interaction of the developed application with legacy components quicker and easier than ever.
- Used statistical modeling for helping AI modify and adapt itself based on the inputs fed to the AMS
- Implemented IBM Watson for ensuring that AI's full capability is fully unlocked
- Leveraged customized modules for making sure property compliances are checked
For guaranteeing the designed software worked well for checking all the compliances, we assigned dedicated QA engineers on TaskyGig's project. From the beginning, every team member was aware of the project's specifications and requirements.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
SuccessAfter successfully designing and developing an intuitive and robust AMS for TaskyGig, we automated the process of property appraisal. The ecosystem was designed to be easy to use for property owners, appraisal companies, and appraisers. Now, TaskyGig is using this AI-empowered system for streamlining entire workflows as easily and quickly as possible. By implementing this system, the client has improved its productivity and has taken its operational efficiency to the next level.
- Automating the property documentation, task review, and real estate verification
- Finding jobs and assigning them to appraisers smoothly
- Accelerating the process of appraising properties
- Implementing a dedicated AI-enabled chatbot that answers technical queries related to appraisal and property valuation
- Handling customer queries across the US and Canada in the most efficient and accurate way possible
- Using a dedicated AI system for checking and suggesting whether a property appraisal report complies with UAD, GSE guidelines, and USPAD
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
The client wanted an application wherein property buyers and sellers could seamlessly connect on a single platform. They wanted it to be a platform with resources for the sellers to sell their property and the best price, and for the buyers to get th...
The client wanted the application to Identify, analyse and document business and functional requirements for their real estate workflow management to improve efficiency and productivity of their workforce. The application needed to have a user friend...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult