Energy management system (EMS) is increasingly adopted by industrial, commercial and residential units to optimize energy consumption and minimize wastage. An efficient EMS utilizes real-time data on tie-line load flows and other parameters of energy generation, transmission, distribution, consumption, and wastage to optimize energy use.
Increase the long-term competitiveness of your networks with our innovative solutions. At Flexsin, our experts offer energy management solutions customized to your needs. Get easy access to your all energy networks from convenient touch points.
Protect your investments while thriving on the innovations in energy generation technologies. It's a complete EMS for your all energy management control needs.
Reduce overall costs through demand control and utilizing dynamic pricing tariffs. Set up demand response programs and predict energy consumption through our system aided programs. Get the most out of your energy plants by optimizing the usage and reducing overall operational costs.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Management System
- Fuel Management System
- Enterprise Asset Management Solution
- Billing Solution
- Project Management System
- Supply Chain Management
- Capital and Expenditure Management
Why Should You Choose Flexsin?
- Do business better: We offer insightful solutions using best practices based on our deep industry expertise and adoption of newest technological and marketing innovations.
- Industry focused solutions: Flexsin has teams of seasoned professionals that quickly relate to customer concerns and offer exceptional customized solutions with timely results.
- Security of data: Brainstorming on data security threats is common in boardroom discussions. With our cloud storage solutions and multiple layers of security and privileged access rights.
- Real-time interactive communication: Our project managers work to your convenience as per local time zone all over the world.
- Tight integration of operational and financial information for process efficiency.
- Control, monitor and manage processes of whole organization efficiently.
- Inter-portability with third party applications.
- Scalable and customizable.
- Real time access to accurate information and intelligent reporting.
- Project management, customer relationship management and supply chain management.
- Better and faster informed decision making.