Salesforce Pardot QuickStart Package
$3,550 Timeline: Approximately 2-3 Weeks
- Discover new segments and identify the likeliest consumers to engage.
- Pardot and Salesforce integrate easily to help marketers manage the customers at every point in their journey.
- Manage your targeted email campaigns, email automation, lead management for marketing, sales organization, and more with faster and more accurate communication within the business.
- Interpret the Organization's Objectives and Include a Customization Plan for the Marketing Process
- Discovery and Documentation of Marketing Use Cases and Customer Personas to Guide the Salesforce-Pardot Implementation Architecture
- Configure the Salesforce Pardot Environment
- Review Engagement Studio Program Assets: Email Template, Form, Landing Page, Unsubscribe Page, and Email Preference Center
- Setup B2B Marketing Analytics and Engage (If Applicable)
- Introduce Pardot Reporting
- Advise on Data Import, User Set Up, Custom Fields, and Campaigns
Training (Up to 8 hrs)
- Teach Key Concepts - Salesforce's Data Management Efficiency or Creating, Finding, and Updating Records
- Internet/Digital Marketing Consultant
- UI/UX Designer
- Salesforce Developer & Consultant
- Customer Engagement Manager
* configuration partial and indicative