Loan Set Management System For Medical Supplies
Experties: Application Development
Verticals: Manufacturing Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Johnson & Johnson is a multinational company renting medical equipment solutions to hospitals, healthcare facilities, and the medical fraternity in the UAE. A leading medical equipment leasing company, the client empowers healthcare players to acquire medical supplies as and when the need arises throughout the year.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsLeasing medical equipment involved the client to manually perform repetitive processes that consumed the effort and time of its workforce. Since processes became labor-intensive and time-consuming, the client found resource forecasting and cost analyses challenging. To top it all, most of the client bookings were happening over the phone; because of which, the orders were falling through the cracks. Since every process was manual, the operations became fragmented and were present in siloes. These manual processes were proving to be a roadblock for the client to meet most of its customer-defined SLAs. These challenges prompted the client to collaborate with Flexsin to deploy new-age digital automation technologies for:
- Automating medical equipment booking processes and speed to market
- Checking the availability of medical equipment and improving process efficiency
- Notifying healthcare facilities about their booking status
- Providing booking details to the healthcare staff
- Giving alternative booking dates if the equipment is unavailable
- Prioritizing emergency equipment booking
- Enhancing the overall customer experience
SolutionThe client engaged our team of SharePoint developers to develop and deploy an interactive enterprise digital application, which automated the client's business processes for order execution and logistics. The robust automation solution was designed to improve user experience and reduce turnaround. The solution we designed had the ingredients of AI and ML that made it intelligent enough to handle repetitive manual tasks on its own without human intervention.
Our custom solution was built to provide the client's workforce maximum flexibility while minimizing the manual workflows and driving system-wide automation capabilities. We leveraged advanced data analytics and cloud adoption, which even improved the client's visibility for order fulfillment. Once finalized, the SharePoint solution was discussed with the client to receive the final go-ahead.
Front-end: The client wanted an internal system that can become a single window for its staff that was engaged in booking medical and surgical equipment. The system was designed to provide information ranging from hospital location to equipment availability and estimated dispatch time. Besides, the front end even provided a summary of the ordered equipment to the booking staff so that they can seamlessly manage future orders.
- Harnessed SharePoint online list and library for managing metadata and storing documents
- Leveraged custom forms for making equipment booking interactive
- Implemented REST APIs for incorporating uniformity in the front-end design
- Set up JQuery for promoting cross-browser computability and simplicity
- Deployed a dedicated and accurate AI-enabled notification system for delivering notifications for equipment availability and transportation in real time
Backend: The ecosystem's backend was built to have impressive scalability. Our team established a full-cycle IoT-enabled mobile sterilization unit that was synced with our interactive application for refining equipment visibility and minimizing downtime. The team spearheaded the development of the backend platform with no lags and zero bugs. Our team of quality analysts did the due diligence to test every aspect of the backend before exhaustively testing the front-end features of the application.
- Standardized SharePoint Online (Office 365) for managing complex content libraries and automating processes
- Optimized a custom backend platform specific to the medical industry
- Incorporated scalability capabilities as per business growth
- Accelerated the processing of booking information
- Built IoT frameworks for tracking resources
Development Process: By leveraging the agile methodology, our team reduced project downtimes and met the most demanding deadlines. The inputs from the client were taken and implemented for ensuring that the project went ahead toward its completion in an organized way. All the project-specific milestones were met in advance, and technology gaps were addressed beforehand.
- Leveraged AWS for optimizing project completion
- Integrated critical features in real time
- Debugged and tested the project before the final launch
- Fast-tracked project development
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Thanks to Flexsin's SharePoint team, we have automated the processes and workflows related to bookin..
Business Technology Leader, Dubai
Business Technology Leader, Dubai
SuccessOnce developed and deployed, the in-house application automated the booking process for medical equipment and transformed the enterprise's digital infrastructure. The automation, in turn, enabled the client to drive faster turnarounds for their customers while upholding agility, cost-effectiveness, and efficiency. The project automation empowered the client to be the digital enterprise that experiences new automation potential making it more flexible, faster, and more resilient. This collaboration helped the client to deploy a digital system that:
- Elevated resource utilization from 60 to 90%
- Accurately tracked resource utilization every hour through IoT frameworks
- Saved 80% of man-hours since a manual process that took 20 minutes was automated to complete in just 2 minutes
- Enable medical facilities to book medical and surgical equipment in real time
- Introduced full-scale automation that brought down the logistics cost by 30%
- Improved the ROI generation by 40%
An MNC catering to the ever-growing needs of sophisticated piping solutions across the world, the client faced a severe bottleneck when it came to collaborating with top-class resources. The key reason for that bottleneck existed in its legacy recrui...
Since digital is taking the center stage, the client planned to digitally revamp the platform for streamlining its employee benefits management program. For putting the project from paper to the real world, the client proposed to leverage new-age dig...
The client relied on legacy applications that had many limitations such as unrefined user interface (UI) and disjointed user experience (UX). The existing application only had support in Spanish; the lack of multilingual support, in turn, hindered th...
This client-patient engagement platform was there to create a direct link between clinics and patients. This platform had a Clinic Portal where clinics could register themselves and upload exercise videos. It even had a Client Portal where the patien...
The reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the pr...
Our client required a user-friendly e-learning application with attractive interface, advanced functions and easy to use so that the website visitors could access its multiple functionalities with ease. Another important requirement was high performa...
The client wanted an application that could simplify the process of record maintenance of employees and enhance internal collaboration among them. Specific information about the employees needed to be kept from public viewing except the authorized pe...
Client approached Flexsin with their need to have an efficient employee checklist system in place wherefrom they could assign various tasks to employees and have access to a checklist about the status of task's progress, finished and unfinished tasks...
A driver's license can be restricted, suspended, denied or revoked. The client has the goal in mind to restore driver privileges at the earliest possible. They wanted the application to help the drivers in getting their license and remove suspensions...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult