B2B Wholesale Ecommerce Portal
Experties: Web & Enterprise Portals E-commerce Solutions
Verticals: eCommerce and Retail
We Trade Wholesale, the leading global manufacturer of homeware, electronics and beauty lines, not only have supplied leading high street brands, distributors, and wholesalers but also have supplied and supported many individual trading businesses.
Time Duration 02 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsOur client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform with the following features:
- Shop with confidence
- Satisfied customer service
- Free UK shipping
- Best quality and lowest price
SolutionOur dedicated team of Magento developers makes use of industry best practices to deliver robust, eCommerce Magento store with multilingual and various currencies. We were able to deal with the challenge of managing the portal during the development, testing and analysis phase of the project. Our UI/UX team built an interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end The platform has been delivered with all the functionality keeping in mind the current trends and future prospects. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, web portal with unique design as per the client expectations
- Easy to navigate with Magento layered navigation
- User-Friendly online platform with seamless navigation
- Highly interactive
Backend With proper planning frame applicable online strategies, we were able to develop the platform using layered navigation feature in Magento. We offered the following solutions to the end users:
- Secure and safe payment gateway
- A comfortable and efficient way to search
- Filters for the product category, price range, color, brand or any other available attribute.
Development Process As per the desired frameworks and technologies we developed a robust and scalable platform using open source technology. Using agile methodology, we follow the procedure for the development of the multilingual web portal:
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, and integration of payment gateways and shipping API's with various types of daily/monthly sales reports among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
We would like to acknowledge the expertise of everyone who worked on this project. I sincerely appre..
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, our team's continuous research and development from initiation to the closure phase of the project, allowed us to develop efficient, user-friendly, and features compatible multilingual online platform with various currencies. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the assigned project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The web portal:
- Controlled by the administrative panel
- Have all the required admin manageable modules
- Helps admin to manage products, categories, orders, invoices, customers, taxes, CMS pages, and sliders
- Have payment gateways and shipping API's with various types of daily/monthly sales reports
The client had a successful physical store. Besides having a physical store, the client wanted to capitalize on the e-commerce segment and build its digital footprint. For this purpose, the client planned to launch a dedicated e-commerce store that w...
The client wanted to offer a fully functional online platform for homeowners to make a choice of their stone and connect the fabricators in their vicinity. It needs to Connect homeowners with fabricators efficiently Find the best deal for home...
The client was looking for a trusted partner for creating an e-commerce portal that could seamlessly buy and sell a variety of cosmetics products as easily and quickly as possible. Besides, the client wanted our team of developers and designers to im...
The client required an e-commerce website with all the functionality features to sell their products belongs to different categories. They want attractive and user-friendly website that users can easily operate and buy products through online in easy...
The client wanted to offer a fully functional mobile application that enables users to recharge a phone, pay bills and transfer funds online within minutes using their ATM card. This should enable users to: Recharge within seconds Load recharge...
The client wanted a single platform for the people wherefrom they could shop for the best gifts based on their choices and the liking of the person to whom the gift is intended for. That way, people could show their love for their near and dear ones ...
Leveraging the vast hands-on experience of e-commerce platform development, Flexsin helps Buffalo, NY based company to expand his market reach and improve skyrocket sales. Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce one-stop ...
Client has decided to move their businesses ahead by launching an e-commerce store integrated corporate system. The client was looking a professional and experienced company that can implement an efficient e-commerce website while accomplishing their...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult