Mobile Application To Navigate Nearby Restaurants and Pubs
Experties: Location / GPS Tracking App Event Management App
Verticals: Hospitality and Travel
The client is managing a robust lifestyle application that connects the players of Kenyan service sector with local consumers. The client is actively enabling people to explore different hotels, discos, restobars, and events near their location in real time. The enterprise's application has successfully catered to the experiential needs of a wide user base and unlocked newer markets for businesses.
Time Duration 06 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsSince the marketplace was highly competitive, the client wanted to create a differentiator that would empower it to outperform its competitors. For this purpose, the client envisioned to launch a fully functional application that was supposed to meet the following business needs.
- Streamline the way people search for local experiences online
- Enable businesses to easily manage their in-app data
- Get real-time motivations from local business related to offers or events
SolutionFor building a scalable and intuitive lifestyle mobile application, the client brought our development team on board. The team worked closely with the client for building two different user personas for enhancing the overall browsing experience.
Completing the project meant leveraging different front-end and backend technologies. This way, our team leveraged the most robust frameworks for developing a completely inventive application from the ground up. The application was built on scale for catering to different streams of users and businesses.
Front-end Developing a role-based application for the Android platform, the team designed the front-end of the application using Core Java on Android Studio. Our development team customized the application's user interface through Android SDKs.
- Created an intuitive and fluid browsing experience
- Deployed functional filters for simplifying searches
- Transformed the way trending events in the town were browsed
- Streamlined the processes of reserving tables or seats online
- Created a user-friendly enterprise-grade dashboard
Backend Building a robust backend framework for the application, the client used Python with the Django REST framework. By using the most advanced backend technologies, our development team considerably reduced the application's time to market.
- Integrated powerful payment gateways with a robust database
- Built a reward-dispensing mechanism
- Incorporated subscription plans with in-development application processes
- Validated wallet-based transactions through a strong authentication model
- Created a separate review and rating system
- Developed a dedicated system for posting ads
Development Process For delivering the lifestyle application, our team decided to use the Agile and Scrum development approaches. As per this development model, our team enhanced stakeholder engagement to ensure that the project's delivery was on track.
- Every project sprint was created to maximize stakeholder involvement
- A predictable, early delivery model was built
- Error fixing was done in real time so that the rate of client satisfaction was high
- Any project-specific iteration was carried out seamlessly
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Satisfied with the way project was executed. Professionalism at its best...
SuccessSince we delivered the application on time, the client was satisfied. Every project deliverable was designed as per the client's requirements and met its expectation. A fully collaborative approach was followed from the time the project was awarded.
Once the project was delivered, the client liked the final output and even gave a five-star rating to our development team. Whether it was the app's user interface or its backend integration, everything was executed seamlessly.
- Implemented location-based promotion for local businesses
- Automated how businesses interact with prospects, saving 90% of manual labor
- Launched highly intuitive front-end for users and businesses
- Developed and deployed robust app logic that was compatible with the payment flow
- Reduced the time taken to book a table or reserve seats for an event online or through calls
The client wanted to bring humor to the dry medical world. Because of this goal, the client wanted an interactive app that streamlined the way medical-related memes, funny videos and stories are created by the users. To realize the goal, the client b...
The client wanted to boost its business and reach a new market of prospects by launching its mobile application. For making this move as smooth as possible, the enterprise had to design an intuitive application that would streamline the existing deli...
The client approached us with their need to interlink the schools and educators who are in need quality education. The client wanted to run a multi-location recruiting firm that was dedicated to improve the community they served and create a remarkab...
Geo-Location Based Social Events, Birthday Parties Invitation and Gift Management iOS and Android App
Client approaches us to design and develop an app like HUM-BRINDE for iOS, Android and web platforms. The idea behind developing an app like this was to help users to check-in a venue to celebrate their birthday, send across gifts (beer) and also c...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult