Enterprise App for Goodman AC Dealers
Experties: Enterprise Application Business App Calculator App
Verticals: Manufacturing & Industrial Energy Utilities
Technologies: Java/J2ee Mysql Xcode Android Studio Objective C iOS Android
This app has been designed to serve as a handy, mobile-friendly platform for salesmen to choose the right AC units based on the ownership costs and other expenses. Salesmen are as well to be able of comparing two units so as to know about the information such as unit cost and installation costs and take an informed plus immediate decision.
Time Duration 05 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsClient approached us with a requirement for a mobile-friendly platform wherein salesmen can make informed decision about their next dealing, such as which AC units to buy and how much cost to be paid for ownership.
On the other hand, users will as well be enabled to make comparison between two AC units just to know the price of the product and installation expense. All this must lead them to take an immediate and informed decision.
- conditioners and its ownership
- An app that is comprehensive enough to serve the salesmen regarding the cost of air An app that also helps the salesmen to make legit comparison between two AC units so that they get to learn about the price of the product and total costing after installation
Strategy & SolutionGoddman TCO, as demanded, was to be available on both Android and iOS. The real challenge was to bring it on simple yet goal-objective. We then finally developed it with simple goal, making it possible for the salesman and customers to compare two units and make an informed purchasing decision. The result of the comparison can be calculated in-app as users enter the respective values.
Front-end The idea behind this platform called Goodman TCO was absolutely unique and greatest challenges was to get the precise result once the comparison is done. Here are the front end features of the app:
- Superior UX implementation
- Used Objective-C for improving app interface
- Faster in-app navigation
- Improved app computational logic built on J2EE
Backend Any mobile app with unique and great UX that allows the end user securely and easily click into the database actually brings significant business advantage. Top benefits of the enterprise application's backend include the following:
- Used PHP for reducing the development and maintenance costs
- Deployed MySQL database for improved data security
- Xcode enables smoother, faster backend workflows
- Faster API development with CakePHP
Development Process A smartly and mutually planned development process is the one that ensures 100% success of an app. Putting mere an idea into the form of reality requires:
- Target market analysis and planning
- Intuitive UI/UX design
- Data architecture and workflows
- Style guide
A usual mobile app project is drafted of three essential components, back-end/server technology, mobile app front-end and APIs, what we have already discussed above.
Great level of service, quality and professionalism provided. A company I would definitely use again..
Business OutcomesSuccess of a mobile app is measured by the accuracy of the app's functionality. It's certainly challenging to guess the behaviour and usage scenario of each end use...
However there are some basic success evaluation metrics that we take under consideration. These include:
- Emphasize on UX/UI of the app
- Checking on platforms and devices to support
- Identify the problems the app has to resolve
- Better and improved approach to develop a native/Hybrid and Web app
- Higher performance
- Number of download
- Tracking the total number of users
- User retention
- Smooth screen flow
- Lesser loading time
Discover how our digital products and technology solutions accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.