Social ResponsibilityWe not only focus on maximizing the company profits but also embrace our social responsibilities by
developing a positive relationship with our internal and external customers.
Flexsin firmly believes that the planet we are living on and the environment we are operating in deserves to be protected at all costs. It is our responsibility and we just cannot shy away from what needs to be done. We operate on the maxim that the energy, as well as the resources that have been made available to us, are to be conserved at all costs.
Our endeavors in this direction are as follows
- We have in place the energy star-certified equipment rather than old inefficient systems.
- The servers that we use are power efficient and we judiciously use the standby mode on the servers in order to significantly lower the power demand.
- We allow our professionals to work from home by using the remote access tools which ensure a minimum carbon emission while commuting.
- Another important feature that we utilize is the web-based mode of meetings that significantly reduces the travel and subsequently costs and emissions.
- We lay a great emphasis on power management settings in order to increase efficiency both in the workplace as well as home.
- Sleep mode is another step that we encourage in our organization to conserve energy. Servers, monitors, printers, and machines are reverted to sleep mode when not in use.
- The more energy efficient LCD flat screens are used in place of traditional CRT monitors.
- We go by the mantra of recycling equipment and materials for a clean environment.
- All the material that cannot be recycled is disposed of in the most eco-friendly manner.
We keep an eye on all the latest tidings that are taking place in the domain of environment and energy conservation so that we can adopt the latest environment-friendly technologies. We firmly believe that this earth can satisfy everyone's needs but not everyone's greed. Business and profit are necessary but not at the cost of environment and our planet.