Careers @ flexsinBringing the brightest minds to collaborate and drive mutual success.
Flexsin is hiring Full-Stack Magento Developers who have good experience working on B2C and B2B ecommerce application development and management.
The candidate must have a skill set in the integration of CRM and ERP with the application.
- To write clean, well-engineered code that complies with accepted standards and test web applications in Magento 2,
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
- Translating functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommending architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to technical problems.
- Developing custom modules
- Extending Magento modules
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Magento certification will be a major advantage.
- A good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills, along with an ability to collaborate
- It is good to have Magento 2.4 version experience
Prefered candidate profile:
- Develop high-quality, reusable, and efficient components using Magento.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end components with server-side logic.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging front-end technologies and industry trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement new features and improvements.