Careers @ flexsinBringing the brightest minds to collaborate and drive mutual success.
We are seeking experienced IT recruiters with a talent for identifying and engaging skilled professionals in the information technology sector. The ideal candidate will excel at aligning individual expertise with appropriate roles, demonstrating a deep understanding of the technical demands of IT positions and the distinctive capabilities of prospective candidates.
- Source and hire the right profile for the said requirements, especially in IT/software services.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by understanding the organization's plans and objectives.
- Managing the stakeholders and their requirements.
- Source, review, pre-screen, and evaluate the applicants and candidates for the job requirements applicant's qualifications, skills, and experience on a consistent set of parameters.
- Develop a network of potential candidates.
- Assessing candidate fit based on culture and motivational fit, utilising the behavioral-based approach and screening criteria defined by the organisation
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities. Database creation.
- Proactively source potential hires.
- Talent attraction using social media networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Creation of exceptional candidate experience: being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care, and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion in the recruitment process.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organisations.
- Experience: fresher to 1 year.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of technology, especially software.
- Strong negotiation skills and understanding of the compensation structure
- Professional telephonic etiquette
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong learning bent to acquire an understanding of technology skills enhancements and new technologies from a recruitment perspective.