BlogBe abreast with the industry insights, news, technologies and trends. Make a difference
to your business leveraging on the knowledge shared by experts.
Every day, thousands of websites and applications are created so that both buyers can get information of their choice and sellers can get better and improved brand recognition. Websites that are fast, functional, reliable and easy to use make a mark. In the world of outsourcing, a maximum amount of technical jobs are outsourced to India. But all websites that are developed through web development partnership or outsourcing jobs are not effective and user-friendly. That is why offshore investors need to be more cautious and intuitive while sending their jobs so that they can get the best with the least efforts.
According to some interesting statistics and data displayed by the Econsultancy/United Studios’ Digital Outsourcing Survey, outsourcing was practiced by more than 57% of overseas agencies in the field of technical work outsourcing for software development and mobile apps in 2012. Search engine optimization marketing services occupied 2nd place on the list of outsourcing services practiced by about 34% agencies through different outsourcing partnership programs. The report also indicates that peer reference was the first choice of the outsourcers/ firms ahead of request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI), when it comes to selecting a perfect technical partner for sending outsourcing jobs
For outsourcers the major obstacle is to find a perfect and professional partner that renders the best web designing and development solutions. Choosing a suitable partner for web development and designing related works has had been a daunting task. In India, there are numerous companies that are interested in developing partner programs to serve their clientele with the best and impeccable web output. These companies are known for their:
• Reputation and goodwill,
• Flexibility and scalability,
• Solution centric services,
• Strict QA norms,
• Use of innovative and advanced tools and equipment,
• Real time solutions in a framework,
• 100% guarantee on consistent functionality of websites,
• Highly expected and expert web development team, and
• Timely delivery of final output.
Before jumping into the partnership with any novice or self-acclaimed web developer, it is imperative for outsourcers to know the reality so that they can know everything in details. To do so, they need to know about the ability of their technical partners to:
• Develop and control teams, plans, processes and projects,
• Take responsibility, offer timely reports and solve all queries in an amicable manner,
• Sort out problems and fix them with technical expertise,
• Utilize modern and updated software to make interactive and communicative apps,
• Design web apps and websites that are custom and organized.
• Implement continuous integration for each project
• Support and maintain the system after the final delivery.
49 responses•17 Dec 2009Why SEO has assumed such a splendid significance
20 responses•02 Jun 2010Website Design as it should be seen and done
10 responses•17 Dec 2009E- Commerce services to escalate your business growth
10 responses•22 Feb 2010Reap the benefits of Outsourcing your ITES work to India