BlogBe abreast with the industry insights, news, technologies and trends. Make a difference
to your business leveraging on the knowledge shared by experts.
Online reputation management (ORM) is an impressive marketing strategy or remedy that treats the blurred image of your company, product or service when you find something negative on popular search engines. It can be an article, blog or review with negative feedbacks or false comments that can put your business on a huge risk. In such circumstances, you need to take the pill of ORM that eradicates your negative image from the root and reestablishes your image in the industry. Mentioned below are some tips that can help you regain your lost paradise. These include:
- First of all, check what people are saying about you through negative publishing
- React quickly but politely to complaints or negativity by apologizing or showing a real picture
- Invite people to share their opinion on the real or fake criticism so that you can understand what is going around you
- Find your illegal critics and attack them by bringing them to the online
- Learn from the mistakes and seek professional advice
- Hire the best reputation management company that can monitor, control and ameliorate your image
•17 Dec 2009Why SEO has assumed such a splendid significance
•23 Dec 2009Keyword Richness or Richness in keywords?
•24 Feb 2010Search engine optimization and web development to improve traffic for your B2B or B2C business
•19 Jan 2010Be Wary of the Organic Search Engine Optimization Companies that you hire