BlogBe abreast with the industry insights, news, technologies and trends. Make a difference
to your business leveraging on the knowledge shared by experts.
Now days competitive world, Search engine optimization (SEO) has become a vital Internet marketing tool to lead more traffic to websites. The more SEO content you put on your websites, the higher your web page ranking is on search engine results. The best way to create compelling and result-oriented SEO content is to make use of keywords adequately. Go through some of the mentioned-below suggestions that help you learn how to create SEO content for websites. These include:
- First of all, select the right keywords. Make sure the keywords you select should be specific and not general phrases. For example, if you are selling property in Italy, then Italian real property or real properties in Italy should be a better keyword phrase than simply property in Italy.
- If you have some keywords, make sure you put at least one of them in your SEO content title. Do not forget the title should be read like a title. If it looks like spam, it may be removed by Google.
- Do not stuff all keywords in a single paragraph; place them throughout the copy according to the requirement of the SEO content. Use them in the beginning and ending paragraphs at least once and several times in the middle segment.
- Write at least 200 words of web copy so that you can arrange keywords properly. This is the minimum amount that Google looks for when ranking pages.
- Finally, use Meta tags in your HTML coding. You will find your website listed higher in Google if Meta tags are filled with keywords.
Tips and warnings:
- Do not expect your content showing quick results in the search engines. It can take up to two months to show the results after you submit your content.
- Avoid duplication of SEO content and do not submit it to multiple sites; otherwise, it will be counted as a spam.
- Always stick to various updates released by Google at regular intervals.
•17 Dec 2009Why SEO has assumed such a splendid significance
•23 Dec 2009Keyword Richness or Richness in keywords?
•24 Feb 2010Search engine optimization and web development to improve traffic for your B2B or B2C business
•19 Jan 2010Be Wary of the Organic Search Engine Optimization Companies that you hire