BlogBe abreast with the industry insights, news, technologies and trends. Make a difference
to your business leveraging on the knowledge shared by experts.
Brief description of three popular frameworks
AngularJS by Google, React by Facebook, and Ember should be your choice if you wish to create the web apps that offer active communities and long-term support. Here, we will discuss the key features of these three frameworks in brief.
AngularJS has good reasons to be the most popular framework from the perspectives of performance, native app support and server-side rendering. It is free from unnecessary complexity and takes a pragmatic approach to app development
Here are the key advantages of Angular JS for the developers
- It offers server-side rendering that speeds up initial page load time and makes dynamic pages crawl easily.
- Angular is the most popular framework and comes with easy to test codes.
- The framework allows for easy creation of personalized Document Objet Model (DOM) elements.
- Comes with dependency injection and simple routing.
- It is much faster as compared to previous version.
- Clean and precise UI design and alteration.
- Facilitates extension of HTML syntax and easily creates reusable components by directives.
- Data modeling is limited to the use of small data models which makes the code simple and easy to test.
Key features and advantages
- Simplified interface design and easy to learn API
- Good code reuse
- Fully component based architecture
- Easy importing of components due to little dependency
- Creation of universal web apps is possible due to server-side rendering
- Support for improving the performance of troublesome components
- Faster boot time and inherent stability
- Key-value observation
- Strong data layer that integrates well with Java
- Observers to change values which result in rendering the values being changed
- Friendly API and supports URL
- Minimizes DOM
React provides great performance, is easy to get started and quite popular as well. A robust open community and a full-time team of Facebook runs the project. It provides a lot of lightweight functionalities without the overhead of a framework. A smaller version of React, known as Preact is also available.
Use Ember if:
You have big plans for your app and you want to make your SPA right from the scratch. Even if your application is smaller, it offers faster boot time and inherent stability.
There are certainly several more frameworks and libraries that could be listed which the developers make use of to achieve some key objectives of front-end development. All libraries and frameworks have their own set of advantages and disadvantages, and all of them can be used to build small, medium and large applications for the use by enterprises. You can consider choosing a framework that could include a robust set of 3rd party functionalities as it will further help in boosting the productivity.
•17 Dec 2009E- Commerce services to escalate your business growth
•16 Jan 2010Your Website Development really needs a lot of insight and hard work
•17 Dec 2009Website Development: A smart and easy way to give a blooming start to your business
•17 Feb 2010A Brief Narration on Web Development