Streetartmankind - Street Art For Mankind
Experties: Content & Document Management
Verticals: Public Sector
Street Art For Mankind is a non-profit 501(C) (3) organization uniting prominent street artists from all around the world to free children from forced labor and slavery. 100% of the funds they raise go to awareness campaigns and actions on the field to save children, especially the raid and rescue programs operated by the Nobel Peace Prize laureate Kailash Satyarthi and its KSCF Foundation.
Time Duration 02 Months
Team Effort 02 Persons
Business NeedsThe client approached Flexsin to develop a cost-effective custom content and document management system for the users. The web portal will serve as a purpose to educate and inform, prior/during/after, about the events. Key features of the theme designed and developed are:
- 100% Responsive Theme
- Retina Display Ready
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft EDGE, IE11
SolutionAs the customer approached Flexsin with a clear vision of the solution, the full-featured web portal has been crafted. Our designing team continuously researched and put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build an interactive WordPress web design with a unique and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front ends of the web portal allow seamless access to the users. It offers features as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Best possible appearance to the users
- Highly interactive and responsive
- Users can buy painting/art as per their specifications
Backend The system is designed to incorporate various functionalities desired by the client. Our experienced backend development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies. Therefore, we were able to develop a robust, simple, fast and easily accessible platform with the following features:
- Can buy tickets online
- Fast and easily accessible web-portal
- Displaying Latest events/program details - date
Development Process The development process was well-managed keeping in mind a robust team collaboration model. Using an agile development process, we keep up with priorities identifies in daily communication during the developmental phase of the project. We developed a robust and scalable platform and followed the procedure for the development of the content and document management web portal
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web-portal like technology, and Geolocation API integration among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend team was involved throughout the software development stages with ongoing integration, maintenance, and support. Complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well as testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Great work on design...
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust and easy to use online web portal which is compatible in multiple browsers regardless of version with unique features. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and deliver the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel. It offers
- Incredible experience
- Allow users to buy art
- Allow users to check the availability of event/ program schedule
- User-friendly and seamless navigation
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
The client wanted an application wherein property buyers and sellers could seamlessly connect on a single platform. They wanted it to be a platform with resources for the sellers to sell their property and the best price, and for the buyers to get th...
A driver's license can be restricted, suspended, denied or revoked. The client has the goal in mind to restore driver privileges at the earliest possible. They wanted the application to help the drivers in getting their license and remove suspensions...
Our client needed an online portal that helps travelers by offering easy way of booking hotels flights as well as provide route planner option. They need a dynamic website not only help in planning a trip but also contain relevant information, blogs ...
The client required a complete website that worked as online marketplace for health and fitness for trainers/ enthusiasts. The users can explore the website and choose the membership plans for trainers with recursive payment and refund functionality ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult