Delivering The E-Commerce Edge For An American Soccer Gear Manufacturer
Expertise: Web & Enterprise Portals
Verticals: Retail & eCommerce
A leading provider of soccer gear in the US, the client brings best-in-class training equipment, balls, carrying bags, field marking cones, and other related items. Being in the business for over 30 years, the client has now expanded its market and business abilities by manufacturing NFHS-approved professional soccer gear to customers. The client is also successfully managing one of the most robust e-commerce portals to improve its reach and deliver a digital shopping experience to its buyers and prospects.
Time Duration 3 Months
Team Effort 1 Persons
Business NeedsThe client had the vision to embrace digital commerce from end to end. For that purpose, the client wanted to build an e-commerce portal for creating an experiential transformation journey for shoppers. The chief aim of the e-commerce portal was to list all its soccer products including balls, goal nets, field equipment, and the like. Some of the key business needs that the client wanted to address by building an e-commerce portal were as follows.
- Digitizing the way players, coaches, and soccer fans searched for merchandise
- Enabling the user to run keyword-specific searches for accelerating the way target audiences searched for products
- Empowering the end-users to make the purchase online and securing the online transactions
- Boosting business revenue and seizing new growth opportunities by foraying into the world of e-commerce
Strategy & SolutionTo realize its business needs, the client was looking for a technology partner that had years of experience and deep expertise in developing and deploying e-commerce portals. Here is where Flexsin came into the picture. The web development team at Flexsin was up for the challenge of building an e-commerce portal that could not only display the client's wide product portfolio but even drive sales.
From the web shopping portalâ€™' user interface to its backend logic, Flexsin's full-stack web development team designed and developed everything to build a next-gen e-commerce portal. Another development challenge that the web developers were quick to address was building a blazingly speedy e-commerce portal that delivered consistently even during high-traffic situations.
Front-end For an e-commerce portal, building an intuitive front-end was mission-critical. For that reason, the front-end developers at Flexsin harnessed its XHTML expertise for developing a dynamic website. As the website had multiple product listings, the site needed to be consistently optimized for ensuring its load times remained as low as possible. Some other highlights of the front-end development work, which we did, were as follows.
- Designing an intuitive interface for streamlining scrolling and browsing operations
- Optimizing the website design for making sure that the site load times remained low
- Putting the principles of responsive web design into practice for creating interactive menus, images, texts, etc.
Backend The backend of the e-commerce portal was engineered to make sure that the heavy search module developed for the website worked as intended. To do that, Flexsin built a robust backend. The backend logic, which was developed, sustained its performance and resilience even during peak loads. Other key highlights of the backend architecture were the following.
- Building a backend architecture for managing a growing product portfolio
- Integrating payment gateways for securing online transactions
- Seamlessly connecting product categories with a robust database
Development Process To make sure that the development process was on track, Flexsin embraced agile ways of working. With the agile development and work methodologies put in place, the client was able to develop the web project within the time frame set by the client. Some other key highlights of the development process are listed below.
- Carried out initial meetings with the client to make sure that the project requirements were well-understood
- Developed the e-commerce portal by using the latest design technologies and building a robust backend structure
- Tested every set of deliverables against a range of parameters for making sure that the overall quality was intact
- Managed last-minute development and design requirements from the client for ensuring the e-commerce portal was dynamic
Digitizing customer experience was one of our key priorities, which Flexsin made it its development ..
Business OutcomesOnce the e-commerce portal went live, the client was able to maximize its business opportunities by going online. To make things even better, Flexsin delivered the project within the pre-defined time frame. Some other key benefits that the client was able to realize once the e-commerce portal was up and running were as follows.
- Improving customer experience by delivering a digital shopping experience
- Minimizing the time taken by the end-users in finding their favorite soccer gear
- Boosting the businessâ€™s bottom line by 30 percent once the shopping web portal went live
- Attracting a massive organic traffic by engineering the e-commerce portal designed to keep SEO at heart
Discover our growing portfolio of digital products and technology solutions that accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.
Enabling Enterprise To Save 45 Percent Cost With Odoo Implementation
Most of the departments in the company were very fragmented. Most of the departments were running on their separate applications. ...
Retail & eCommerce
Engineering the ultimate digital shopping e-commerce solution for the corporate world
The client wanted to develop an interactive shopping system for consultants and their followers, which are also referred to as ...
Logistics & Transportation
Workflow System for a Travel Portal With Customized Features for Customers
The client wanted to have dedicated pages and customized functionalities for packages, cruise, insurance, concierge, transportation ...
Travel and Hospitality
Web Portal for Trip Planner With Flights, Hotels Booking & Route Planner Options
Our client needed an online portal that helps travelers by offering easy way of booking hotels flights as well as provide route ...
Finance & Banking
An Innovative Electronic Payment Service Provider
Our client came up with an idea of launching a payment system that should allow individuals to open accounts free of charge, in ...
Retail & eCommerce
Custom print and data loaded flash USB drives for an ecommerce portal
The wanted the drives for branding and marketing also of their superior quality flash drives, custom-made inside and out to their ...
Retail & eCommerce
Ecommerce Webstore for Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems and Medical Supplies
The client approached Flexsin with their need to run their medical supplies business in a cost-effective way and generate profits ...
Retail & eCommerce
A Leading Retail and E-commerce Platform for Fashion Crafts & Gift Cards
The store also has a search module allowing users to efficiently search for fashion crafts and cards by using keywords. The client ...
Retail & eCommerce
An Ultimate Ecommerce Website For Floorings With Enhanced User Experience
The client approached Flexsin to design and develop an intuitive and user-friendly ecommerce website, with easy to operate user-interface, ...