PowerBI Reporting Interface for Healthcare Equipment Sales
Experties: Custom Web Development BI & Big Data
Verticals: Healthcare & Life Science Consulting
Technologies: ASP.NETWeb ServicesMS SQL ServerPower BI Microsoft Power BI
Our client, Rivas Opstaele wanted us to develop a reporting interface for their healthcare equipment sale on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Utilizing Power BI, we created the reports for the clients wherein they can view and compare the sales of their healthcare equipment for a particular period of time, such as weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the product, customer, geography etc. The reports allow the business managers get a pulse on how healthcare equipment business is doing and provides them ability to dive deeper into the data to efficiently identify the marketing strategies for increased sales.
The reports quickly address the some of the key business issues like:
- Are the current sales trends meeting the organizational goals?
- Which products and regions are performing the best, and which are worst.
- The profit and loss data compared to last month,
- Quarter or yearly return on investment over a specified period.
- Which sales channels are outperforming the others and who are the top customers of the business.
Strategy & SolutionOur developers worked to design a dashboard with filter functionalities so that the client could apply an appropriate filter, like the actual sales realized against the sales target, or comparing the sales data for the current quarter with the previous one, and also on monthly and yearly basis.
Front-end With healthcare equipment sales reporting, the company gained the agility to respond quickly to the changing market demands and predict opportunities for the sales force. The business also gained a better understanding of their overall sales data throughout the organization, and across its multiple branch locations. A big pain point for the sales managers is trying to find information of a prospective sales history at a crucial juncture in the sales process, which often leads to dissatisfied customers and wasted opportunities. This was one of the challenges that we faced.
- Excellent user experience
- Features to meet privacy guidelines
- Equipment sale and delivery status
- On demand data analysis and recall
- Data transfer, mobile security and access control
- Pricing, demand, stock, inventory and delivery & status of medical equipment
Backend Our developers worked at the backend of the app to provide sales reporting and analytics to allow the clients make smarter and faster decisions for the business to obtain incremented ROI. They worked to at the backend using latest tools and techniques to present the sales data in easy to understand visual formats with ability to customize the reporting data to extract business insight. We worked to achieve the below:
- Built in security and compliance
- Hosting environment, database and language
- Backend with cloud functions and capabilities
- Automatic capture of client and backend analytics
- Connectors and business adapters to connect with enterprise system
Development process We had to ensure that there was no missing information, be it about the status of an opportunity at the front end, or outdated customer contact information. If the sales pipeline is missing this information then the forecasts wouldn't be accurate and the company will possibly lose the opportunities that could help improve its bottom line. Key highlights of our development process include:
- High level technical design elements
- Workflows and competitive audit
- Design to development hand-off
- In-development version for functional and fit and finish testing
The information needed to be contextual and linked to the marketing data, without which the client wouldn't know wherefrom the deals came, and run a cost-benefit analysis. We had to ensure during the project development process that the sales representative get the right information at the right time. We were given the challenge of creating Card Report that tells about total sales, Metrics Report of yearly item wise sale, and Gauge Report that tells about the status of target achieved.
Highly Recommended! Very good team to work with...
Business OutcomesWith this app, the client could have an overview of the demand of medical equipment in various regions of their operation. They could get weekly, monthly and quarterly update of their healthcare equipment sale and also could project the demand for future using advance business intelligence. This allowed the client to keep track of their inventory to meet the demand by hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers. With insightful analysis at their disposal, the client could optimize the operations of their sales force for best outcomes of their healthcare equipment business. He had access to on-demand data analysis and recall is an incredibly valuable tool
- Optimizing the sale of equipment to healthcare facilities for beneficial outcomes
- Medical supplies and equipment benefits for pharmacies, hospitals and clinics
- Meeting pent up demand for healthcare equipment in an improving economy
- Healthcare equipment sale management leveraging BI capabilities
- Transparency, analytics and predictability for future market demands.
- Medical equipment sales reporting for demographics and inventory management
Discover our growing portfolio of digital products and technology solutions that accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.
Digital Catalog/Showroom Management Application For Handyman Contractors
The client leveraged our expertise in creating an end-to-end app ecosystem that will
Media & Entertainment
Online Platform For Sports (Basketball, Baseball, Football) Cards Trading
The client brought Flexsin's development team on board. By cashing in on this team's
Custom WordPress Development with IDX integration
The client wanted an application wherein property buyers and sellers could seamlessly
Healthcare & Life Science
Online Marketplace for Health / Fitness Trainers
The client required a complete website that worked as online marketplace for health a
Website Design & Development For Brisbane Based Commercial Real Estate Agency
The Client had approached Flexsin for the development of sell and lease multifarious
Healthcare & Life Science
Corporate Website Design & Development For Addiction Treatment & Recovery Services
The Client was looking for software development professionals for design and developm
Developing A Powerful Real Estate E-Commerce Portal To Intuitively Display Properties In Houston
The client wanted to build a digital presence for its business. For that reason, the
A Real Estate Website Along With Elegant UI & Amazing User Experience
The client was looking to design and develop a user-friendly, responsive website with
Media & Entertainment
Multiplayer Online Gaming Website With Enhanced UI and User Experience
The client reached Flexsin to design and develop a multi-player gaming website that c