Healthcare equipment sales reporting interface
Experties: Custom Web Development BI & Big Data
Verticals: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Our client, Rivas Opstaele wanted us to develop a reporting interface for their healthcare equipment sale on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Utilizing Power BI, we created the reports for the clients wherein they can view and compare the sales of their healthcare equipment for a particular period of time, such as weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the product, customer, geography etc. The reports allow the business managers get a pulse on how healthcare equipment business is doing and provides them ability to dive deeper into the data to efficiently identify the marketing strategies for increased sales.
The reports quickly address the some of the key business issues like:
- Are the current sales trends meeting the organizational goals?
- Which products and regions are performing the best, and which are worst.
- The profit and loss data compared to last month,
- Quarter or yearly return on investment over a specified period.
- Which sales channels are outperforming the others and who are the top customers of the business.
SolutionOur developers worked to design a dashboard with filter functionalities so that the client could apply an appropriate filter, like the actual sales realized against the sales target, or comparing the sales data for the current quarter with the previous one, and also on monthly and yearly basis.
Front-end With healthcare equipment sales reporting, the company gained the agility to respond quickly to the changing market demands and predict opportunities for the sales force. The business also gained a better understanding of their overall sales data throughout the organization, and across its multiple branch locations. A big pain point for the sales managers is trying to find information of a prospective sales history at a crucial juncture in the sales process, which often leads to dissatisfied customers and wasted opportunities. This was one of the challenges that we faced.
- Excellent user experience
- Features to meet privacy guidelines
- Equipment sale and delivery status
- On demand data analysis and recall
- Data transfer, mobile security and access control
- Pricing, demand, stock, inventory and delivery & status of medical equipment
Backend Our developers worked at the backend of the app to provide sales reporting and analytics to allow the clients make smarter and faster decisions for the business to obtain incremented ROI. They worked to at the backend using latest tools and techniques to present the sales data in easy to understand visual formats with ability to customize the reporting data to extract business insight. We worked to achieve the below:
- Built in security and compliance
- Hosting environment, database and language
- Backend with cloud functions and capabilities
- Automatic capture of client and backend analytics
- Connectors and business adapters to connect with enterprise system
Development process We had to ensure that there was no missing information, be it about the status of an opportunity at the front end, or outdated customer contact information. If the sales pipeline is missing this information then the forecasts wouldn't be accurate and the company will possibly lose the opportunities that could help improve its bottom line. Key highlights of our development process include:
- High level technical design elements
- Workflows and competitive audit
- Design to development hand-off
- In-development version for functional and fit and finish testing
The information needed to be contextual and linked to the marketing data, without which the client wouldn't know wherefrom the deals came, and run a cost-benefit analysis. We had to ensure during the project development process that the sales representative get the right information at the right time. We were given the challenge of creating Card Report that tells about total sales, Metrics Report of yearly item wise sale, and Gauge Report that tells about the status of target achieved.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Highly Recommended! Very good team to work with...
SuccessWith this app, the client could have an overview of the demand of medical equipment in various regions of their operation. They could get weekly, monthly and quarterly update of their healthcare equipment sale and also could project the demand for future using advance business intelligence. This allowed the client to keep track of their inventory to meet the demand by hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers. With insightful analysis at their disposal, the client could optimize the operations of their sales force for best outcomes of their healthcare equipment business. He had access to on-demand data analysis and recall is an incredibly valuable tool
- Optimizing the sale of equipment to healthcare facilities for beneficial outcomes
- Medical supplies and equipment benefits for pharmacies, hospitals and clinics
- Meeting pent up demand for healthcare equipment in an improving economy
- Healthcare equipment sale management leveraging BI capabilities
- Transparency, analytics and predictability for future market demands.
- Medical equipment sales reporting for demographics and inventory management
The client was already supplying various surgical instruments to the hospitals in UAE but all this was done manually with lot of paper work. The client wanted to automate the whole process to improve their response time, efficiency and speed for prov...
The client wanted our team to design and develop a promotional web ecosystem and an end-to-end notification tool. The tool was planned to offer live updates for the visitor of any website. By leveraging this tool, the client's customers were to impro...
This client-patient engagement platform was there to create a direct link between clinics and patients. This platform had a Clinic Portal where clinics could register themselves and upload exercise videos. It even had a Client Portal where the patien...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult