A Web Portal To Reinvent How Sports Talents Gets Recruited By Hiring Partners
Experties: Content & Document Management Job & Recruitment Management
Verticals: Media & Entertainment Consulting
Technologies: ASP.NETIIS/WindowsC#MS SQL Server Google Chart APIGoogle Place API
Located in the US, the client helps young student-athletes assess their skills and improve their game for the next level and beyond. Formed by ex-athletes and coaches, the client enables young players to become faster, better, bigger, and more agile for future tournaments. The client's staff plays and coaches on each and every level. This way, the client is empowering budding student-athletes to improve their education all the while accessing opportunities to play sports at the college level.
Time Duration 10 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client operated on a legacy system that was bursting at the seams. The system had a siloed architecture for bridging the gap between big-league corporate players and recruitment agencies. To that end, the client wanted to have a web-based ecosystem that modernized the way corporate players and recruitment firms collaborated with each other. The new-age ecosystem brought cutting-edge features including running a search on a full-fledged directory of recruitment agencies without putting up with a time-intensive registration process. Some other key business needs that were integral to the engagement are given below.
- Developing an optimized and fast-to-load system
- Creating faster go-to-market strategies for business solutions
- Automating the entire infrastructure from end to end
- Managing the recruitment data in real time
- Building a scalable ecosystem from scratch
- Empowering admins to manage data flexibly and at scale
Strategy & SolutionFor realizing its business needs, the client partnered with Flexsin for building a robust web portal that streamlined the way recruitment agencies connected with top-level sportspeople. The recruitment portal enabled hiring companies to find the best talent for the job.
To make sure the search process is blazingly fast, the web-powered recruitment portal leveraged the most reliable suite of front-end and backend technologies. Some of the highlights of the front-end and backend initiatives of the web portal are listed below.
Front-end For boosting the platform's agility and improving its efficiency, the client leveraged different front-end technologies. Some of the highlights of using top-class front-end technology while developing the web recruitment portal are mentioned.
- Enhancing the user experience
- Accelerating portal load times
- Building responsive webpages
- Refining the way talent searches are done
Backend To build a robust backend for the web ecosystem, the client harnessed Flexsinâ€™s deep C# and ASP.NET web development expertise. Because of Flexsin's in-depth capability in working with Microsoft technologies, the client trusted the team to build a fail-safe backend ecosystem. Some highlights of the backend system being developed by the client are listed below.
- Integrating third-party APIs such as Google Chart API and Google Place API
- Connecting the web portal with a robust MS SQL database server
- Putting a robust payment gateway in place to secure transactions
- Introducing transformational data management capabilities
Development Process Flexsin chose a complete class of agile development methodologies to make sure that the entire process of bringing the portal to the digital world is fast, responsive, and streamlined. By embracing an agile workflow, the development team found it simpler and faster to accommodate any changes that happened during the project lifecycle. A few points that could cover the whole development process are given below.
- Brainstorming new web solutions to build and deploy web recruitment portal
- Discussing the technology roadmap for streamlining the development process
- Building and deploying the project code with no process bottlenecks or downtimes
- Testing the code for usability and cross-device performance
- Running in-depth maintenance schedules from end to end
I am very happy with the way our web portal was developed, deployed, and maintained. A big shout-out..
HR Generalist, United Arab Emirates
HR Generalist, United Arab Emirates
Business OutcomesAfter the project went live, the client improved its capacity of digitally transforming the way athlete-students and big-league players connected. On doing the final project implementation, the client was able to reinvent the process of connecting the hiring company with the best sports talent available on the market. Other key benefits of the engagement are listed below.
- Unlocking new growth trajectories for budding sportsmen
- Enabling sports recruiters to improve the ROI from the hiring process by 45 percent
- Modernizing the way enterprises discover sports talent
- Boosted the clientâ€™s business revenue by 60 percent
Discover our growing portfolio of digital products and technology solutions that accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.
Healthcare & Life Science
Global Executives Search Marketplace In Medical Technology Industry
The client brought our team on board for creating a robust, intuitive application for
Web Design & Development For Street Artists Movement
The client approached Flexsin to develop a cost-effective custom content and document
Media & Entertainment
Website Development for Professional Interior Designer Services
Seeking to expand its market presence and drive business growth, a client turned to F
Professional Website Design & Development for Motivational Speaker
Our client focuses on moving organizations, large and small to Do! to execute, and to
Real Estate Company Website Design & Development for Buying, Selling & Renting Property Services
In order to expand the market reach, the client was looking for software development
Media & Entertainment
Website for Online Gaming
The client desired to make it easier for the users to design a mine craft skin for th