Online Clinical Home Exercise Program
Expertise: Custom Web Development Web & Enterprise Portals
Verticals: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
ClinicStretchâ„¢ has designed a product, Clinical Home Exercise Program (HEP), that is made by a clinic for clinics. This product provides HEP for all those patients who need a boost to follow their specific exercise and fitness regime. It is a robust patient engagement platform that is built to manage the whole patient journey as efficiently as possible. This journey is managed by this software ecosystem from a specific single access point.
Time Duration 05 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsThis client-patient engagement platform was there to create a direct link between clinics and patients. This platform had a Clinic Portal where clinics could register themselves and upload exercise videos. It even had a Client Portal where the patients could watch these videos. There was even a Practitioner Portal where practitioners could start practicing under a clinic of their choice. The need for the project was to:
- Connect patients with the best physiotherapists
- Get a responsive UI for the platform
- Create data integrity solutions
- Get a detailed outcome analysis
- Make the platform compatible with smartphones
- Seamlessly incorporate descriptive videos on leading video-sharing platforms
SolutionFor designing and deploying this engaging web enterprise portal, we engaged a team of custom web developers and designers. This team incorporated high-end functionalities for the platform's end users. This team, further, executed front-end technologies for accelerating video uploads on different platforms. Besides, the team deployed top-class backend technologies for streamlining the native video-rating system.
- Streamlining uploads on YouTube and Vimeo through HTML iframe tag
- Implementing world-class media streaming modules
- Enabling patients to view all the latest exercise videos
Backend The team implemented several changes to the system's backend for managing different popup messages related to uploading exercise videos. Once that was done, yet another task was to make sure the client was prompted to rate the video.
- Building dedicated modules to calculate and manage a video's length
- Developing a video-rating sub-module for receiving real-time feedback
- Writing custom code for incorporating different functionalities in the web application
Development Process For making sure that the project's deliverables were met on time, our development team always gained insights into client requirements and analyzed the feedback. Following are the steps we followed for developing a robust application.
- Gathered client requirement and analyzed different collaboration schemes
- Prepared system architectures and created mockups for the application
- Developed new source code and replaced obsolete modules with newer, more refined ones
- Managed cross-device coverage prior to application launch
With this development process, we made sure that our client was prepared to handle and incorporate all the emerging functionality issues. This approach to application development ensured us to incorporate top-level functional accuracy.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Excellent professional, very kindly and with great skills. I highly recommend...
SuccessThe client appreciated our inputs and contributions on every single development stage. This pharmaceutical and healthcare web-empowered enterprise portal was developed within the defined deadline.
Our team provided high-quality designing, analytical, development, and QA support services to the client. This experience has empowered the team to create and deliver dynamic mobile products for different clients operating in the same vertical.
- Improved the communication link between patients and clinics
- Implemented a dedicated knowledgebase and several product improvements
- Built a dedicated video-rating system for receiving accurate feedback
- Addressed data integrity issues that could have resulted in information theft
The client wanted to modernize its existing Enterprise Portal, which was earlier built on an older version of ASP.NET and MS SQL Server 2000. For embracing next-gen technology, the client wanted to design and develop fresh B2B and B2C portals on the ...
The client had a dedicated recruitment portal powered by Salesforce. The portal had built-in robotic processes. By leveraging these processes, the recruitment portal picked vacant job opportunities from the websites of healthcare employers worldwide....
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the pr...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult