Global Food Chain Embraces Digital Transformation With SAP S/4HANA Implementation
Experties: Hospitality Management System
Verticals: Manufacturing & Industrial Retail & eCommerce
Technologies: S/4HANASAP APOSAP CRM
A market leader in the global quick service restaurant (QSR) sector, the client has served a variety of cuisines suiting different tastes. Established in the fast-food restaurant space, the client manages over 500 franchise outlets of global food chains that bring delicious food on customers' plates. The client governs, regulates, and activates every aspect of its digitally transformed operations to drive business process excellence and accelerate growth within the F&B landscape.
Time Duration 06 Months
Team Effort 02 Persons
Business NeedsThe client aimed to replace its legacy ERP module with an SAP S/4HANA implementation. Since native ERP applications were failing to keep pace with evolving process requirements, the client wanted to unlock SAP S/4HANA excellence. The client even wanted to build a road map for re-optimizing business processes from order generation to delivery and customer service.
- Replacing the aging ERP module with SAP S/4HANA
- Improving analytical capabilities to optimize business processes
- Accelerating the business's time to market
- Leveling up enterprise-wide operational productivity
Strategy & SolutionAiming to revamp its operations with SAP HANA, the client collaborated with our team. Together, we envisioned using detailed real-time operational insights, higher scalability, and greater agility. These insights were to be applied to every core business processes.
By analyzing these operational insights, we suggested the client replace its aging, custom applications with SAP S/4HANA ERP suite deployments. The process acceleration delivered from these deployments was aimed at enabling the client to realize performance improvements and efficiently carry out enterprise operations.
Front-end Once the SAP S/4HANA ERP system was deployed, the client installed a robust POS system. This system, in turn, was integrated with the SAP ecosystem that ran in the backend. The frontend system of the SAP S/4HANA system was designed to:
- Remain intuitive, fast, and responsive
- Load quickly with little to no turnaround
- Become easy to use
Backend In a bid to build a robust backend process, we helped the client leverage SAP S/4 HANA for boosting the process efficiency of business units. Below are some of the highlights that the backend system of the newly implemented ERP system had.
- Capitalized on SAP Solution Manager for improving outcome-based delivery
- Deployed SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence for deriving real-time analytics
- Used SAP FioriÂ® for digitally accelerating order processing
Development Process For developing a robust SAP module that consolidated global business processes and enhanced efficiency, we followed a well-defined process. Our development process comprised the following points summarizing the overall engagement.
- Extensive product planning
- Defining the scope of work
- Setting delivery timelines
- Testing the SAP ecosystem
- Reaching the go-live phase
- Ensuring post-production maintenance schedules
Right from making timely SAP deployments to professional ethics, Flexsin is very strong in every asp..
Business OutcomesThe engagement with Flexsin helped the food chain enterprise unlock all the benefits packed by SAP S/4HANA implementation. Once the new-age SAP deployment was successfully done, the client's value chain became more agile and responsive. Here is a snapshot of some of the key highlights of this association.
- Accelerating the transfer of customer orders to warehouses in real time
- Gaining deeper insights into stock positions and logistics
- Building cutting-edge process automation to boost operational productivity
- Improving supply chain with the adoption of enterprise-grade scalability
- Bringing down the volume of support tickets opened
- Capturing more transaction data points than the native ERP solution
- Stepping up the volume of order processes to improve the bottom line
- Integrating the new implementation with barcodes for improving fulfillment times
- Modernizing operational channels and process efficiencies
- Getting order fulfillment 4x faster than before
- Unlocking a 15% increase in overall revenue
- Saving 750+ man-hours on warehouse process management annually
- Deriving data-driven insights for boosting logistics
- Fine-tuning forecasting capabilities by creating high-end analytical capabilities
Discover how our digital products and technology solutions accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.