Employee Recruitment Management System
Experties: Application Development Job & Recruitment Management
Being the largest fiberglass pipe system manufacturer worldwide, Future Pipe Industries (FPI) offers robust piping systems for more than three decades. The client's product line is deployed in diverse industries including oil & gas, water, and many others. A pioneer in offering fiberglass pipe solutions, the client has maintained a wide portfolio including large-diameter composite fiberglass along with high-pressure and anti-corrosive piping systems.
Time Duration 10 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsAn MNC catering to the ever-growing needs of sophisticated piping solutions across the world, the client faced a severe bottleneck when it came to collaborating with top-class resources. The key reason for that bottleneck existed in its legacy recruitment system. The client worked with a recruitment process that was quickly gaining obsolescence and that lacked any strategic approach. To digitally revamp the recruitment process, the client engaged with our team of developers for:
- Standardizing the process of raising a recruitment application
- Creating custom workflows for managing multi-level approvals for hiring the resource
- Accelerating the hiring process with a streamlined legacy recruitment process
- Improving the accuracy of attracting the right talent while minimizing the downtime
SolutionAs part of the solution, our team built an intuitive employee recruitment process from scratch leveraging new-age digital technologies. For enabling any department to raise resource-hiring requests, our team designed an easy-to-fill recruitment application that could be filled by any department.
Digitizing the application to raising the request for a new resource to expediting the process of employee appointments, our team revolutionized the recruitment system from start to finish. This new system was engineered in a way that it notified as and when a stage of approval was successfully finished.
Front-end: Since a large share of the engagement relied on front-end initiatives, our team did the due diligence to implement intuitive interfaces. The team along with the client rolled out a fully developed and highly responsive interface on SharePoint Online. The interface was designed to accommodate everything from filling an application form to accelerating employee appointments. While designing the front-end system, our team made sure to:
- Build an intuitive yet expansive form for raising the request for new resources
- Incorporate cascading dropdown menus for dynamically populating data in the application
- Receive notifications as and when the application gets the approval
- Include a dedicated status indicator for reviewing the application's approval status
Backend: To build a robust backend system for the project, our team leveraged cutting-edge backend technologies. As part of the engagement, we developed a secure and easy-to-deploy backend system that:
- Facilitated the management of frequent notifications in real time
- Handled the approval process of the applications based on the resource's grade
- Consolidated and unified the history of resource appointments done so far
Development Process: By following an agile approach to development, our team was able to accelerate the project's delivery while meeting all the pre-established milestones. From the beginning, our team was focused on working toward achieving the client's desired business outcomes. Since it adhered to an agile development mythology, our team:
- Quickly delivered the project deliverables while upholding quality standards
- Stayed committed to the most demanding milestones
- Seamlessly incorporated any final changes in the project
- Tested the digital product in every aspect to ensure its flawless performance
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Before the project went live, we had the vision to make our recruitment processes work as swiftly as..
Future Pipe Industries, UAE
Future Pipe Industries, UAE
SuccessOn successful completion of the association, the client incorporated key digital capabilities across its recruitment cycle. Starting from raising a resource request to making the final appointment, the new digital ecosystem has put automation, reliability, and efficiency in every recruitment endeavor. The client gained a range of benefits from the engagement; some of the highlights included:
- Streamlining the recruitment experience that eventually boosted the hiring success rate by 45%
- Reducing the time consumed in following a recruitment cycle by 30 man-hours
- Improving the accuracy of hiring the right resource by 60%
- Transforming the recruitment process to become more engaging and satisfying
Since digital is taking the center stage, the client planned to digitally revamp the platform for streamlining its employee benefits management program. For putting the project from paper to the real world, the client proposed to leverage new-age dig...
The client relied on legacy applications that had many limitations such as unrefined user interface (UI) and disjointed user experience (UX). The existing application only had support in Spanish; the lack of multilingual support, in turn, hindered th...
Our client required a user-friendly e-learning application with attractive interface, advanced functions and easy to use so that the website visitors could access its multiple functionalities with ease. Another important requirement was high performa...
The client wanted an application that could simplify the process of record maintenance of employees and enhance internal collaboration among them. Specific information about the employees needed to be kept from public viewing except the authorized pe...
Client approached Flexsin with their need to have an efficient employee checklist system in place wherefrom they could assign various tasks to employees and have access to a checklist about the status of task's progress, finished and unfinished tasks...
A driver's license can be restricted, suspended, denied or revoked. The client has the goal in mind to restore driver privileges at the earliest possible. They wanted the application to help the drivers in getting their license and remove suspensions...
Flexsin's team was needed to create a platform where job seekers could create, upload, and update their profile. This platform enabled job seekers to find and apply for new opportunities and view the complete status of the applied employment. The emp...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult