Employee Enrollment Benefits Management System
Experties: Employee Management System
Enroll My Group is a web-based ecosystem that specializes in managing employee benefits programs that make enrollment seamless and fast. The client works in collaboration with leading insurance providers for offering various plans to employees based on their requirements.
Time Duration 09 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsSince digital is taking the center stage, the client planned to digitally revamp the platform for streamlining its employee benefits management program. For putting the project from paper to the real world, the client proposed to leverage new-age digital technologies. Because of that, the client made us their digital partner in designing and deploying a cutting-edge platform that would:
- Reflect the changes in governance policies in the programs in real time
- Streamline auditing the benefits programs
- Automate time-consuming manual processes including updating policies and procedures
- Improve the accuracy of enrollment reconciliation
SolutionThe client brought our digital team on board to develop a full-scale automation platform for the web and envisioned the future of employee benefit programs. The solution was engineered to capture and calculate different types of benefits that employees may receive from employers.
Front-end: The automation approach of our digital team helped in digitizing benefits plan selection and policy generation. Along with this, the interface was built using the core principles of C#, Angular, and ASP.NET (MVC 5). As part of designing an intuitive front end, we:
- Developed a holistic interface for enabling customers, including vendors, to seamlessly enroll the benefits set by their respective companies.
- Deployed an easy-to-fill online application that initiated the enrollment process further
- Harnessed sophisticated automation workflows for managing multiple choices offered by different insurance providers
Backend: For keeping the automation spectrum intact at the backend, our team developed and deployed the latest tools and technologies. We leveraged SQL Server alongside other digital processes for streamlining the management of employee benefits. Some of the highlights of our backend engagement were as follows:
- Improved the scalability and administration of different platform processes through automation
- Ensured faster access by excluding CDN link on the web server
- Incorporated full-scale automation for optimizing administration and boosting employee engagement
Development Process: From determining the project's automation scope to ensuring the reliability and quality of the deliverables, we used an agile methodology. Owning to this methodology, we worked closely with the client's personnel for accelerating project delivery and meet all the set milestones as intended. Some highlights of our development process are as follows:
- Standardized the project based on the scope of automation
- Double-checked the quality of project deliverables at every step
- Included new project features coming from the client's team
- Ensured that zero-tolerance for errors is maintained during the course of the project
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
We wanted to make the management of employee benefits programs as frictionless as possible. For that..
CO-Founder, Enroll My Group, Inc., Connecticut, USA
CO-Founder, Enroll My Group, Inc., Connecticut, USA
SuccessWorking with us, the client rolled out its fully automated digital web application. Once the application went live, the client carried out the survey gauging the customer satisfaction level; according to the survey, the client experienced a big spike in the customer satisfaction level. The automated dashboard launched in the form of a digitally enabled web platform has even enhanced the client's capacity to do accurate reconciliation of enrollments while enhancing employee benefits. After the web application was deployed, the client is:
- Simplifying its claims settlement processes from start to finish
- Saving its workforce's manual processing time by 57%
- Reducing the employees's; administrative burden by 43%
- Accurately capturing and calculating all types of employee benefits received from an employer
- Automating its processes responsible for updating the employee benefits as and when there is a modification in the plans of insurance providers
- Achieving additional savings owning to end-to-end digitization initiative
An MNC catering to the ever-growing needs of sophisticated piping solutions across the world, the client faced a severe bottleneck when it came to collaborating with top-class resources. The key reason for that bottleneck existed in its legacy recrui...
The client relied on legacy applications that had many limitations such as unrefined user interface (UI) and disjointed user experience (UX). The existing application only had support in Spanish; the lack of multilingual support, in turn, hindered th...
The client needed a robust blockchain platform that would streamline corporate data sharing and ensure its privacy. The primary business need was to link real-world blockchain with the client's siloed data-centric business processes. This link would ...
The client come to us for developing its complete project that contain different platform including e-commerce platform, trading exchanging, social media platform and other services. We are currently working on its E-commerce platform that allows its...
Our client required a user-friendly e-learning application with attractive interface, advanced functions and easy to use so that the website visitors could access its multiple functionalities with ease. Another important requirement was high performa...
The client wanted an application that could simplify the process of record maintenance of employees and enhance internal collaboration among them. Specific information about the employees needed to be kept from public viewing except the authorized pe...
Client approached Flexsin with their need to have an efficient employee checklist system in place wherefrom they could assign various tasks to employees and have access to a checklist about the status of task's progress, finished and unfinished tasks...
A driver's license can be restricted, suspended, denied or revoked. The client has the goal in mind to restore driver privileges at the earliest possible. They wanted the application to help the drivers in getting their license and remove suspensions...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult