Website Design & Development for Plastic Surgeon
Experties: Web & Enterprise Portals Content & Document Management
Verticals: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. Neal Handel has been practicing plastic surgery for over 38 years, offers reconstructive, plastic surgery procedures, liposuction, breast implants, and rhinoplasty among others.
Time Duration 03 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsThe client turned to Flexsin for the design and development of a user-friendly, simple and responsive platform for the showcase of the surgical work and practice experience. We helped the client to launch an informative web portal to enhance his market presence and drive business growth with following features:
- Separate blog section
- Assurance of the quality of services
- Simple UI along with high responsiveness
- Health & surgery related images, gallery, and videos
SolutionThe web portal has been crafted using open source framework Bootstrap to offer a seamless user experience and allows users to take a look at the latest and best services of Dr. Handel's expertise and experience to every single patient on a single platform. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build a responsive web design with unique highly and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front-end of the web portal seamlessly connects the patients with the features as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- The contemporary look and feel
- Separate blog section for health and surgery related content
- Separate section for images gallery and videos etc
Backend Our experienced development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies developed a robust, fast and easily accessible platform which offers:
- CMS to manage contents, pages, and gallery
- Highly controlled administrator panel
Development Process We used Agile development process during the developmental phase of the project under which requirements and solutions evolved through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their context. We carried out a development process as it cuts on company overheads and also ensures project efficiency all-throughout.
- Analysis of the client objective and
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration etc
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Excellent work.. we're very satisfied !..
Neal Handel, MD
Owner: DrHandel.com , USA
Owner: DrHandel.com , USA
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, the platform continued to become more user-friendly and come closer to delivering the perfect user experience. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel and offer:
- Latest and best services
- Easy accessibility and good value for money
- The quality and delivery of services, a great deal better
- Easily readable for all users, irrespective of the age and background
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
This client-patient engagement platform was there to create a direct link between clinics and patients. This platform had a Clinic Portal where clinics could register themselves and upload exercise videos. It even had a Client Portal where the patien...
The reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the pr...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
The client wanted an application wherein property buyers and sellers could seamlessly connect on a single platform. They wanted it to be a platform with resources for the sellers to sell their property and the best price, and for the buyers to get th...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult