Online Electronic Medical and Health Record (EMR/EHR) Platform
Experties: Electronic Medical Record (EMR/EHR)
Verticals: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
DiaspoPay's mission is to make prescriptions and medical care more accessible by allowing funding for patients who do not have the financial means for the services they need in Africa and other developing countries. This efficient way of transferring funds allows for the sponsor to contribute to the patient to get the medical care they need.
Time Duration 08 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsThe client needs a web-based fully responsive solution for the users, hospitals, pharmacies and also for the actual patients to use the system in a very easy and convenient manner and let them utilize the services by communicating to each other in a process flow of the system. The platform should offer
- Role specific web portal
- Medical facilities on cashless basis
- Easy registration process for users as a sponsor
- Flexibility for adding, deleting, modifying record
- Separate login and dashboard for every user
SolutionThe web portal has been developed with a scalable interface for the users and the sponsored patients, where they can easily communicate and utilize the services offered by the system. They can use their functionality and roles as an independent entity.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build a responsive web design with the unique and feature-rich platform. The front-end of the web portal seamlessly connects the sponsors, patients and medical facilities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Interactive UI along with high responsiveness
- Separate report section from where users can generate reports, compare and check information.
- Allow users to generate brand specific, distributor specific, language-specific document
Backend Our development team worked on the project with proper planning handled the performance issue as the database was exhaustive and optimizing the speed was challenging. To overcome this challenge, we optimized the database by using indexes on the tables where frequent searches were expected. We also used some performance tuning techniques to optimize the performance of the application. At last, we were able to develop the platform that benefits users by offering:
- Payment gateway integration
- The search module embedded into the system.
- Separate section for admin to manage users' roles, grant/restrict access
- Users search by name or unique id module has been added
- Availability of documents in multiple languages
Development Process As the Customer approached Flexsin with a clear vision of the solution, the development process was organized in the cost and time-efficient way. The team was involved throughout the software development stage with on-going integration, testing, maintenance, and support
- Analysis of the client objective and during the system analysis we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, and third-party API integration among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- The challenging points of the development process were discussed collectively and resulted in a variety of approaches to problem resolution, but it was the client who made the final decision on the idea to follow.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Hands down, I will recommend Flexsin. They have performed above my own expectations and provided som..
Founder & CEO at LeanServ LLC, Wisconsin, USA
Founder & CEO at LeanServ LLC, Wisconsin, USA
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, we were able to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations. The web portal has all the functionality related to the users (sponsors) and patients, continued to become more user-friendly and come closer to delivering the perfect user experience. We were able to deal with each of these challenges, delivered the EMR system, and followed HIPAA security measures to ensure compliance, with all the perfection within the desired time period with the following features:
- Safe and secure
- Accessible to only authorized personnel
- All read-only company policies are displayed
- Everybody can use functionality and roles as an independent entity
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
An MNC catering to the ever-growing needs of sophisticated piping solutions across the world, the client faced a severe bottleneck when it came to collaborating with top-class resources. The key reason for that bottleneck existed in its legacy recrui...
Since digital is taking the center stage, the client planned to digitally revamp the platform for streamlining its employee benefits management program. For putting the project from paper to the real world, the client proposed to leverage new-age dig...
The client relied on legacy applications that had many limitations such as unrefined user interface (UI) and disjointed user experience (UX). The existing application only had support in Spanish; the lack of multilingual support, in turn, hindered th...
This client-patient engagement platform was there to create a direct link between clinics and patients. This platform had a Clinic Portal where clinics could register themselves and upload exercise videos. It even had a Client Portal where the patien...
The reporting feature provides sales forecast in a better way and allows the client to achieve increased profitability on each sale. The report provides an overview to the client of their sale of healthcare equipment from multiple aspects like the pr...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Our client required a user-friendly e-learning application with attractive interface, advanced functions and easy to use so that the website visitors could access its multiple functionalities with ease. Another important requirement was high performa...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult