Online Marketplace for New/Used Cars & Trucks
Expertise: Content & Document Management Marketplace & Collaboration
Verticals: Automotive Media & Entertainment
Cordwallis Group offers van hire and commercial vehicle rental services with Volkswagen Van, MAN Truck and Isuzu; pick up franchises covering the London and Thames Valley areas.
Time Duration 04 Months
Team Effort 03 Persons
Business NeedsSeeking to expand its market presence and drive business growth, client turned to Flexsin for the development, maintenance, and support of their online platform, having following features:
- User friendly and responsive
- Deliver high performance and speed
- Efficient process of maintaining all the vehicle listing
- Safe and secure data transfer
- Filter the vehicle based on make, model or year of manufacturing
SolutionThe full-featured web portal has been crafted using powerful PHP framework, which leverages the power of social networks in order to grow their customer base and recruit the best talent. The platform allows managing all the things on the single platform. Our designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build an interactive web design with a unique and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front ends of the web portal allow seamless access to customers with the following features:
- Intuitive and user-friendly sections for customers, employer and administrator
- Maintain all the vehicle listings as well as the recruitment process
- Handle various vehicles listing of different brand and model
- Functionality for the recruitment process
Backend Our experienced framework developers worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies. As a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust, simple, fast and easily accessible platform which committed to:
- Seamlessly navigation
- Offer safe and secure data transactions
- Filters the vehicle according to the user's requirement.
- Fully customizable web portal with a highly organized administrative panel to manage users, and employers.
Development Process As the client approached Flexsin with a clear vision of solution, the team was involved throughout the development stage with on-going integration, testing, maintenance, and support. The development process was organized in the most cost and time effective way, within the dedicated team collaboration model. Utilizing agile methods and keeping up with priorities identified in daily communication. . The key points during the development phase were taken up collectively. This collaborative approached resulted in developing a range of approaches for resolving different problems. We developed a robust and scalable platform using open source technology and follow the procedure for the development of the web portal.
- During the system analysis phase we design the system architecture and database in such a way that it could perform fast execution, on the other hand, it could also perform data integrity and security
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, third-party API integration, modification and migration of the data among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
SuccessIt was really exciting working with this client and end result was successful launch of another great project. We were able to develop a robust and easy to use online platform with unique features for customers while keep in mind the scalability of the project. We dealt with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel and offers
- Fast and easy accessibility
- Stress-free and simple - system that filters the vehicle according to the user's requirement.
- Delivering an experience that is engaging, well-timed, and relevant
- All the functionality related to buying used as well as new vehicles
The client wanted to transform its legacy web portal by redesigning, redeveloping and deploying a brand-new scalable system, which was earlier built using classic ASP. The client wanted an enterprise portal that could help boost business efficiency a...
Touching peak performance and sustaining it in the long run were the key growth drivers for the client. But when it came to unlocking high-level enterprise growth, the client struggled since it relied on legacy ERP modules and applications. Bursting ...
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
Our client was looking for the cutting-edge multilingual social networking platform that helps to stay in touch with the old and new friends. A user can find useful and interesting information and/or use it for professional purposes. Therefore, a cli...
Cevaheer wanted traders to register their diamonds while allowing the sellers to search as per their needs. Besides, the portal needed advanced search and quick registration capabilities. Our team's biggest challenge was to optimize the performance t...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult