E-learning, Academics Management, Progress and Performance Management
Experties: InApp Purchase
Verticals: Education and eLearning High Tech Utilities
My Academic Diary is designed to operate as a platform for Post-Graduation or University students to help them manage overall course program on the application. These program include: setting a goal for their course, which will then be utilized to track their progress and development in each subject. Besides, students can as well break their tasks down into easy stages, so that the study progress is simplified and streamlined.
Time Duration 04 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsClient approached us with a request to have an App that will help University students to manage and keep a trace of their progress in their respective subjects. Allowing students to plan their assessment tests through a predetermined set of goals, client requested an app that's as well intuitive and easy to use.
Not all students are focused with what the situations expect of them, resulting in poor grade. My Academic Diary is designed as it helps students set goal, track their progress in subjects and breakdown the tasks over certain stages.
- To help post-graduation students to set goals
- Track revision process, so the progress in each subject
- Record the test results to monitor the progress semester wise
- In a nutshell, a highly performing, well-streamlined App for University students to help them do better in their examinations
SolutionClient required an exclusive platform for the University students to manage their assessment grades, plus gradual progress in each subject, semester wise.
We developed him an e-learning, academic performance management tool that consists of features such as: Set A Goal, Track The Progress In each Subject, Task Segregation, Grades/Results Management and use of Percentage Graphs to indicate goals that users are behind or ahead of.
Front-end My Academy Diary has been made available for Android and iOS platform both. Besides, we developed a promotional website of the Application.
- Android: Android Studio/Android SDK
- iOS: Written in SWIFT language
- J2EE: Simplified architecture and development
- Promotional website
- Swift: Rapid development process
Backend Our team assured Ease of Use as the development progressed towards the accomplishment, along with smooth content management, simplified grade tracking, and management of multiple semesters.
- PHP: Supports large amount of database
- MySQL: On-demand scalability, data security
- XCODE: Robust Interface/real-time app testing
- CakePHP: As it supports multiple and high-specialized in-app features
Development Process Our team did split the project into multiple phases covering different activities:
- Explaining client's primary needs, so to shape up the project vision.
- Developing core application features, such as sign up, grade tracking, assignment planning, schedule management
- Ensuring additional features such as examination module, semester updates, progress tracking, goal setting, push notifications, etc
- Deploying the app further ensuring easy grade entry, schedule management, credits management, grade editing, grade tracking etc.
Our team, in the end, made sure the app looks and feels different as, be it ideation, strategy-making, designing and development, our process was fair and of high standard.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
The team worked well to deliver our mobile application. They were always enthusiastic and quick to r..
Owner My Academic diary, St Dunlop, Australia
Owner My Academic diary, St Dunlop, Australia
SuccessOur team knew that developing and delivering a mobile app was mere the baby steps in the long voyage to releasing a successful, i.e. a 5-Star mobile app. Success of a mobile app is evaluated through improved brand, more user engagement and more money.
- Higher performance: MAD is still UP and running on both the Android and iOS App Stores
- Usage and user: Easy and simplified
- Fast onboarding: Users are experiencing seamless signup
- Availability of Push Notification makes it stand apart
Users have not experienced any crash yet, neither is there any negative review on slow running.
Since the marketplace was highly competitive, the client wanted to create a differentiator that would empower it to outperform its competitors. For this purpose, the client envisioned to launch a fully functional application that was supposed to meet...
The client wanted to boost its business and reach a new market of prospects by launching its mobile application. For making this move as smooth as possible, the enterprise had to design an intuitive application that would streamline the existing deli...
The client approached us with their need to interlink the schools and educators who are in need quality education. The client wanted to run a multi-location recruiting firm that was dedicated to improve the community they served and create a remarkab...
Client approached us with a requirement for a quickly operative mobile app that can help people symmetry their eyebrows especially they are getting permanent makeup. The objective was to develop an app that can make experiments on individual face acc...
Client approaches us to build a platform that could tell and fetch all relevant information about one's favourite brands and designers, plus what accessories have recently been sold at the nearest stores to them. However, the real challenge was to ma...
Client approached us with a requirement to develop an interactive platform that can help users make a video-question to their favourite athletes about their game. In turn, users can listen to or watch their athletes responding or talking about thei...
Client approaches us with a requirement to build an app that is handy, fast and easy to operate. The app was supposed to be serving as a mobile-friendly platform between the customers and real estate builders. Client wanted four types of users to h...
Client approached us to develop a mobile app that can be a solo, smart help to the air crew, keeping record of crew members and other travel companions. Besides, the app must be able to keep records of and manage how many flights and kilometers/miles...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult