Mobile Service Marketplace Matching Freelance Labor with Local Demand
Experties: Location / GPS Tracking App Enterprise Application Social Networking App Marketplace App
Verticals: Media & Entertainment Technology Utilities Consulting
Technologies: Xcode Android Studio Swift iOS Android Kotlen
TinJob is designed to help you quickly find and hire locally based job seekers to get your jobs done that matter in daily life. This is a third party platform to bring service providers and service receivers on the same base to meet each other's needs. Areas and verticals catered by Tinjob include Yoga instructor, makeup Artists, Photographers, Birthday Party Planner, Guitar Teachers, Interior Designers, Tax Consultants, Counselors, etc.
Time Duration 06 Months
Team Effort 04 Persons
Business NeedsWhat precisely leads to the creation of Tinjob is lack of an advanced and streamlined source to connect with local technicians, electricians, plumbers, private tutors, photographers, makeup artists, etc.
This platform is primarily to help you meet a wide range of home services, provided and accomplished locally.
- Find a vast range of locally created home services
- Hire the local experts in no time
- Transparent pricing and easy payments
- Easy booking/easy cancellation
Strategy & SolutionThe client required an application that brings both the local job seekers and service providers onto a single platform as it saves time and generates extra income in quick manner.
Our team took up the challenge, working hard to optimize the server response in real time every time a user Logs Into the app and runs a job search. The solution carried out was exceptional and client's satisfied to an optimal level.
Front-end To create designed functions in the best possible manner, and so it plays an significant role in miniaturization and high-functionality of the application, our developers relied upon:
- iOS: App's been written in SWIFT
- Android: XML for UI layout
- Android Studio: As it supports KOTLIN programming language
- Kotlin: For concise, safer and error-free development (for Android)
- Swift: Less code and less legacy (For iOS)
Backend As far as employment of the scripts on the server as it produces customized responses for each user, we primarily used:
- PHP: Supports high-performance and reliability
- MySQL: Ensures complete transactional support and round-the-clock uptime
- XCODE: Advanced debugging and feature enhancement
Development Process Client approached us with an idea where he wanted a platform whereon a wide range of home services are addressed and done on time and very conveniently. We proposed him a solution where users from both the SIDES (service providers and job creators) can access an App and meet their requirements on a single platform. Our development process flows as:
- Market research: Supports in shaping up the App vision
- Ideation: That leads us straight to kick-start the project
- Strategy: That covers all prospective stages of development
- Development that ensures 100% user engagement and retention
- Smooth, and easy deployment is the key to app's success
Following these, we as well ensured if the App was different in an already saturated market. Making Tinjob a different and fairly standard App for home services, we made sure the client liked it.
Excellent to work with team Flexsin. They created a robust relationship that helped us collaborate w..
Owner, MUMOTREE PTY LTD, Sydney, Australia
Owner, MUMOTREE PTY LTD, Sydney, Australia
Business OutcomesWe developed a platform whereon job seekers can find local home jobs for them, while homeowners or local business owners can post their requirements such as electrical maintenance needs, plumbing needs, guitar teachers, home cleaners, pest control experts, makeup requirements, appliance repair, etc.
The success of an App lies in the satisfaction of its end-users, and Tinjob came out with:
- Easy and fast Signup/Signin
- Large selection of local job types
- One slide side menu, which keeps the App Operation handy
- Check out a long list of local experts with their rating, fee and contact numbers available
- Track your expert on a well-functional Map
- Quickly check Ongoing/Closed Jobs
- Select from a pre-screened job seekers
- Go through their profiles and reviews
- Chat with your experts (real-time Messenger)
Besides, the App features transparent pricing and easy payment systems. At the end of a successful job accomplishment, both can close the job with feedback.
Discover how our digital products and technology solutions accelerate business transformation for global enterprises and SMBs from different verticals.