Careers @ flexsinBringing the brightest minds to collaborate and drive mutual success.
We are looking for a Manager - UX/UI with minimum 10+ years of exposure to join our team and help us create a fast, seamless and unified experience for our clients. As a Manager, you will responsible for UX Services pitching and delivery to all global clients. You will work closely with the project managers with your team members to ensure delivery quality UX work within time. You will mentor graphic designers as well.
Define and implement Product Design and Design Thinking across a diverse team of user experience, accessibility and design specialists to create working teams and on-time deliverables for all product initiatives
- Understand the companys Design Systems, encourage their application, and contribute to their further development and maintenance.
- Work closely with product management in UX ideation and innovation
- Establish workflows for the integration of strategy, design, accessibility and user experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, user research, engineering and content from strategic definition, planning, architecture, through tactical execution
- Establish and execute enterprise UX governance model, including creation and maintenance of standards, such as reusable frameworks, styles and patterns.
- Refine and implement robust style guides and pattern libraries for internal and external use that extend the defined strategy of the product design team
- Lead all product design operational practices, including UX processes, rapid prototyping/ prototyping methodologies, UX research, tools and documentation.
- Help the team distill complex problems into clear goals and requirements for design and research
- Speed is Life mentality coupled with drive for innovation, testing and optimization
- Bachelors Degree (or Higher) in UX design, human computer interaction, visual design
- 10+ years relevant work experience in Product Design, Interface Design, UX Design.
- Portfolio demonstrating cross-channel expertise and skill in creating user-centric digital experiences, UX research and prototyping and testing.
- Demonstrates sustained experience in leading and developing a digitally-oriented multi-disciplined team.
- Exhibits a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness and works well with ambiguity
- Has a mastery of complex experience, marketing and business principles and exhibits strong critical thinking skills including problem solving, decision making and analysis
- Has strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with and win support from varying levels cross-company
- Expert with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, or other design tools
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into clean solutions