Online Job & Recruitment Management Portal
Experties: Custom Web Development Application Development Job & Recruitment Management BI & Big Data
Primework is an online job portal where job seekers can register themselves and search jobs which are suitable for them whereas the employers register and post job vacancies available in their organizations/companies. The registered job seekers can create and update their profile, upload new resume, search and apply for the jobs, and can view the status of applied jobs. The employers can post and update job vacancy details when necessary. Employers can also search, view and download applicant resumes. The administrator of the job portal can handle the management of job seekers as well as employers and also the functionality as well as the general settings of the website.
Time Duration 11 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe client required an online job portal with highly rich features, interactive and multilingual functionality where job seekers and employers can find perfect matches for their requirement. The client wanted an easy to use, secure and quick response job portal that provides total solution to both job seekers and employers. The key requirements of the website include:-
- Develop an intuitive and user-friendly system.
- Platform deliver high performance speed
- Efficiently work in maintaining all job listing and applications
- Robust system handle multiple job applications
- Ensure safe and secure transfer
SolutionWe understand that Online Recruitment / e-Recruitment are the latest trend in recruitment process and have been adopted in many organizations from large to small-sized companies. Many companies use e-Recruitment to post jobs and accept resumes on the Internet, and correspond with the applicants by e-mail.
We divided the project into three different sections that include Job Seeker, Employer and Administrator. In job seeker module, applicants can browse through available vaccines and get email alerts with their resumes when they are selected by employers. In employers, they can post job vacancy and update according their need. In Administrator section, administrator is responsible for managing entire application and maintains job listing as well as profile of job seekers and employers.
Front-end Our developers are proficient in HTML/CSS which they utilized in creating an efficient and impressive website layout. While keeping client requirement in top priority, they have designed a user-friendly, light-weighted website with all functionality features. The top features of the online portal includes:-
- Completely configurable site with apt colors, icons and graphics
- Jobs are categorized into multilevel categories for convenient browsing
- Registration/Login modules
- Appealing visibility with easily to use user interface
- Location based search options
- Category-based jobs filtering
Backend Our backend developers worked with front-end developers to developed impressive website with server side logic. In other words, we are focused on creating logic to enhance the website functionality and accomplish it by using server side language like PHP. We are responsible for optimizing website speed and efficiency as well as created a data storage solution with MS-SQL database. We worked on:-
- MS-SQL Server for storing data
- HTML5/JAVA Script is used for designing interface
- Manage Payment Gateway
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
Development Process Our developers have excellent programming skills and knowledge which they utilized in developing robust and scalable online job portal. They deeply analyzed the projects and step by step worked on its each module to enhance its performance to improve user experience. During the complete project our developers worked on:-
- Follow emerging technologies
- Focused on coding and debugging
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
Flexin Technolgies exceeded my expectations. The project manager worked closely with me to refine t..
Manager - Primework, ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland
Manager - Primework, ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland
SuccessWe have developed a robust and easy to use job portal with unique features for job seekers and employers. The portal is controlled by highly organized administrator panel to manage users and generate various types of reports. Our client was happy with our works and currently reaps various benefits from our developed project. The online job portal benefits the client and its users in many ways:-
- Bring huge traffic on the website that increase our client's ROI
- Enable employers to find qualified employees for their job requirements
- Job seekers can search jobs according to their preference like location, qualification
- Reduced the cost of hiring
- Bring employers and employees at one place
- Available for round the clock to keep our client business active all the time
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client was looking for web development company for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal for service providers and service seekers, which offers Elegant UI along with high responsiveness Assurance of the quali...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Our client Marvie Tschetter has a tapestry of experiences from the real-world as a professional management consultant, an executive business coach to CEO of a manufacturing/distribution company. To help others reach their highest potential â€“ w...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult