Online Motel Search and Booking Platform in Australia
Expertise: Web & Enterprise Portals Reservation & Booking System
Verticals: Hospitality and Travel
Book a Motel focuses on the great Australian road trip, helping travelers to plan their route and find motels with ease as they travel. Travelers can set start and finish location, add waypoints, modify their route, book motels, and attractions, and share their journey with ease.
Time Duration 04 Months
Team Effort 05 Persons
Business NeedsThe Client was looking for web development professionals for design and development of a user-friendly, responsive web portal for a traveler to book a motel on the Australian road trip, which can offer
- Elegant UI along with easy accessibility anytime, anywhere
- Seamless connection, so the traveler can book motel on the go
- Assurance of the quality of services
- Easy for travelers to find plan their travels and find motels in any destination
SolutionThe web portal has been crafted to offer a seamless user experience and allows managing all the things on the platform. The traveler was able to share their travel plans with other travelers, family members, and friends. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Our dedicated front-end developers and designers build a responsive web design with unique highly and feature-rich platform as per the client expectations. The front end of the web portal seamlessly allows the travelers to enjoy their journey in a fun way. It offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Motels listing on the website through three vendors: Registered Agent, HotelBeds and Wotif apps
- A user can easily plan his trip and route without any hassles, book a motel of their choice on the go
- Easy and fast account creation process
- BookAMotel account holder can view trip itineraries, save motels to future trips, and apply coupons to his bookings
- The address and phone number along with motel descriptions can be found on the motel information page for the selected motel right on the web portal
Our experienced CakePHP development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies developed a robust, simple, fast and easily accessible platform which committed to:
- Protect your personal information and maintain the privacy
- Safe and secure payment gateway for the automation of the payment process
- Offer AWS managed database services using MySQL
- The easy and short certification process for hotel beds
- Offer an integrated reservation structure with booking history, personalized offers, and discounts
- Traveler booking was easily accessible anytime, anywhere
We used an agile development process during the developmental phase of the project under which requirements and solutions evolved through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their context. We follow the procedure for the development of the web portal
- Analysis of the client objective
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, integrate of HotelBeds and Wotif API for motels listing, searching and booking, Google map integration, and payment gateways among others
- Web designer created one or more prototype designs for the portal. We closely worked with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the web portal
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts, as well last testing for last minute compatibility issues
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
It's been a pleasure working with this team. You team has been instrumental in getting our project d..
Wayne Faulkner, CEO
SuccessAs a result of our best efforts, we were able to develop a robust and easy to use trip planner and motel booking platform with unique features for travelers who love to travel by road and visit exotic locations in Australia. We were able to deal with each of these challenges and delivered the project with all the perfection within the desired time period. The platform is controlled by a highly organized administrator panel and offer:
- Google Map so users can easily search, plan route and list on the basis of latitude and longitude of the search location
- Easily accessibility and good value for money
- The quality and quick delivery of the services
- The stress-free motel booking process
- Seamless navigation on the web portal
- Hassle-free experience of traveling in Australia
- Enjoyable motel stay with all amenities and luxuries
The client wanted to modernize its existing Enterprise Portal, which was earlier built on an older version of ASP.NET and MS SQL Server 2000. For embracing next-gen technology, the client wanted to design and develop fresh B2B and B2C portals on the ...
The client aimed to replace its legacy ERP module with an SAP S/4HANA implementation. Since native ERP applications were failing to keep pace with evolving process requirements, the client wanted to unlock SAP S/4HANA excellence. The client even want...
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
The client relied on legacy applications that had many limitations such as unrefined user interface (UI) and disjointed user experience (UX). The existing application only had support in Spanish; the lack of multilingual support, in turn, hindered th...
As one of the biggest commercial airlines in the British Overseas Territory, the client wanted to optimize the real wealth of exponential data derived from various sources and deployments. To top it all off, the available datasets were present in a v...
Client approached us to help him cut off all unnecessary cost from production to consumption of his product, i.e. coffee. Moreover, he wanted full-fledged 'Track & Trace' technology to be implemented all-throughout. He wanted data sharing process amo...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult