Laundry / Drycleaning On-demand Services Portal
Expertise: Custom Web Development Web & Enterprise Portals Marketplace & Collaboration
Verticals: Media & Entertainment
Click Dryclean is London's first application that is making dry cleaning an on-the-go service. . It's not just dry cleaning app, using the app, users can also order shoe repair, laundry, key cutting and alteration services in one go.
Time Duration 12 Months
Team Effort 06 Persons
Business NeedsThe client approached Flexsin for the development of mobile app which provides the platform to the customers with the dry cleaning, laundry, altercation, and other services in one go. The app should offer
- Great user experience
- Assurance quality
- Facilitate users to choose time and place
- Streamlining dry cleaning by making it an on-the-go service
SolutionThe web application and mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms have been developed to offer a seamless user experience and allow managing all the things on the platform. The designing team put their best efforts to build a highly feature-rich, interactive platform with unique design as per the client expectations.
Front-end Our dedicated mobile app developers and designers build a mobile app with unique highly and feature-rich mobile platform as per the client expectations. It offers functionalities as per the set objectives of the client, such as:
- Seamless connection
- Easy to use the platform
Backend Our experienced mobile development team worked on the project with proper planning, frame applicable online strategies developed a robust, fast and easily accessible platform which allows:
- Quick registration process
- Users can customize their search
- Save time for future orders - provide "favorite" addresses.
- Access to dry-cleaning shop's profile for seeing their services, prices and reviews.
Development Process To minimize expenses, our client requested full-scale application development service. We put our team to carry out the entire project on multiple levels, ensuring efficiency and success.:
- Collecting requirements, reasoning and classifications: Our team of well-seasoned business analysts thought through the business objectives, figured out the time required and posed the most efficient approach for that matter. We even defined the scope of the project, all the relevant development processes and methodologies, and the multiple communication strategies
- Using the information gathered from the requirement analysis phase, we put together a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, payment gateways etc
- Web designer created one or more wireframe designs for the application. We closely work with the designer, exchange ideas, until we arrived at the final design for the app platform
- Our dedicated front-end and backend developers complete the functionality of forms or other scripts.
- We put up our eligible QA team to ensure data security, performance and functionality of the application through cross-device analysis. This further helped us to establish accurate and precise performance of the mobile platform.
Client's Feedback Flexsin Review and Feedback
A particular note of the EXCELLENCE of the job to the team. Hard workers, quick in result and honest..
Founder - ClickDryClean, London, UK
Founder - ClickDryClean, London, UK
SuccessThe client highly appreciated the Flexsin team contribution throughout the developmental stages. Our mobile app development team provided not only high-quality analytical, designing, development, quality assurance and support services but also a state-of-the-art and dynamic mobile app that open new horizon for the growth of client business. So users can:
- Download free app on the Android or iOS device.
- Input desired postcode, whether it's their office or home address where the cleaning order to be collected from.
- Customize search - for a range of service provided, special offers, and reviews among others.
- Access dedicated profiles of different dry cleaning shops nearby and see their services, prices, and reviews.
- Order the dry-cleaning service with just a simple click.
- Get free pick-up services and delivery..
The client wanted to modernize its existing Enterprise Portal, which was earlier built on an older version of ASP.NET and MS SQL Server 2000. For embracing next-gen technology, the client wanted to design and develop fresh B2B and B2C portals on the ...
Our client, Look2Socialwas was looking for a single platform for social media analysis services for product and services which can help the marketers and companies to do insightful market analysis of similar products and competitors. The social media...
Our client came up with an idea of launching a specialized eCommerce Magento store, with multilingual and various currencies, an online platform for the whole sellers, where they can purchase the product in bulk. We delivered an e-commerce platform w...
Our client was looking for the cutting-edge multilingual social networking platform that helps to stay in touch with the old and new friends. A user can find useful and interesting information and/or use it for professional purposes. Therefore, a cli...
Cevaheer wanted traders to register their diamonds while allowing the sellers to search as per their needs. Besides, the portal needed advanced search and quick registration capabilities. Our team's biggest challenge was to optimize the performance t...
The client approached our team of application developers because it wanted us to create an app ecosystem for generating Employee Benefit Statements online. The employers visiting this website are needed to subscribe for generating Benefit Statements ...
Want to start a project? Let's Consult