BlogBe abreast with the industry insights, news, technologies and trends. Make a difference
to your business leveraging on the knowledge shared by experts.
PHP is the most preferred server-side scripting language for the creation of dynamic web development and web-based applications and widely used to develop numerous ecommerce websites, social networking websites, CRM, CMS, web calendars, accounting software and payment gateways. To build and develop the world’s finest applications for clients, it is imperative that PHP applications should be interactive, communicative and user-oriented so that they can match to the changing individual as well as commercial needs. When we talk about modern PHP application development that makes web usability highly functional and user-specific, there are modern PHP applications such as ecommerce, project management tools, graphical user interface, building an online community, developing social media apps, generating PDP files, parsing XML files, mailing lists, image processing and generation, creating graphs and charts, content management systems, creating a PHP photo gallery, building dynamic website templates and creating flash.
When it comes to building and developing modern PHP applications, we should know how PHP language, tool and framework advancements will be used. PHP 4 and PHP 5 are the two versions PHP used to create functional, innovative and user-friendly applications. PHP 6 is an upcoming and underdeveloped version of advanced PHP consists of high level programming and techniques that make PHP highly useful and powerful. Mentioned-below are some steps that can help you have creative, effective and agile applications. These include:
1. Generation of dynamic pages: For creation of dynamic pages, PHP works as a server side script language to increase interactivity, reduce load over the clients and run applications smoothly.
2. Selection of framework: Frameworks are useful in boosting the speed of applications, developing coding and launching applications. Beneficial in architecture of projects, framework such as CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Kohna, Solar, Zend Framework and Drupal are highly used in practices.
3. Selection of database: Databases are required to integrate all PHP applications. There, PHP developers can use PHP MySQL combination for developing database driven websites. With it, database can be integrated easily.
4. Server technology: It is the next step in the making of a highly functional and user-friendliness application. With it, PHP applications can be run on any server and can be installed on any platform. Apache is the best option in this category.
5. Customization: This step shows that the PHP application responds immediately, consumes less time, loads easily and offers the best output suiting needs of end users.
6. Selection of a custom PHP application developer: Establishment of good communication links is must for making applications highly useful. To do so, you need to get in touch with your PHP developer so that you can get the best result with minimal efforts.
7. Cost of the project: When it comes to PHP costs, you can hire a company that offers its PHP development services on full time, part time, weekly, daily or hourly basis. For better and improved results, you take service of PHP development companies in India that offer cost effective and highly functional results in no time.
If you go in for the mentioned-above steps, you can definitely possess creative, effective and agile applications that always make a real difference.
49 responses•17 Dec 2009Why SEO has assumed such a splendid significance
20 responses•02 Jun 2010Website Design as it should be seen and done
10 responses•17 Dec 2009E- Commerce services to escalate your business growth
10 responses•22 Feb 2010Reap the benefits of Outsourcing your ITES work to India