Website Business Strategies
It is very much essential that the businesses focus specifically on the positive effects that the advent and subsequent spread of internet can have on their businesses and look for the best opportunities in order to exploit these effects
Before embarking on an e-business it is very imperative that the businesses address certain key questions that can have a long term impact on their internet marketing campaign.Some of these important issues are:
- Will the online campaign lower my cost of doing business with customers?
- Will it make my customers more dedicated?
- Will it improve my relationship with my customers?
- Will it reduce my response time as an organization?
- Will it reinvent or augment the way business is done in the industry?
- Will it create new ways of reaching out to the market?
- Will it improve my relationship with my trading partners?
- Cost Reduction
- Revenue Expansion
- Time Reduction
- Relationship Enhancement
There are three key characteristics of the internet that can add value to your business. Each of the frequently used e-Business Strategies being used today is based on one or a combination of these characteristics:
Improves CommunicationsInternet technology enables easier communication with business partners, suppliers, employees, customers and any other parties participating in the supply chain. This can be either via email system, through setting up an extranet/intranet, through publishing information on the website or can be through information sharing between integrated business systems.
- Improves access to the information
Information on the internet is accessible 24 hours a day, 78 hours a week and from any internet connected location
- Enables Transactions
Easier buying and selling of products and services online
- Creating new channels
- Re-balancing the in-sourcing/outsourcing mix
- Improving existing business processes
- Launching new products or services
Flexsin PRO has a vast and solid experience in architecting e-business strategies in several industries. Our systematic and out-of-the-box thinking helps expanding the horizons and exploring new visions and realizing cherished dreams. We help companies define innovative, focused and profitable e-business strategies with clear and measurable goals.Importance of search engines (SEO/PPC) in Successful implementations of E-business Strategies
- Search Engines outperform all other media in driving visitors to websites with 85% of Internet users citing search engines as the primary method to find websites.
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable traffic as it comprises of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or solution.
- Search engines work for you non-stop 24/7.
- 93% of users don't go further than the first 2 pages of search results. Most prefer to use another search engine rather than click past the first 10 results. How can your business succeed if you're not found comfortably sitting there?
- 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category. SEM by placing your brand on the top of the pages raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
- SEM has proven to yield higher Returns on Investment in terms of generating more traffic to your website, qualified sales leads and customer acquisitions than any other marketing channel. Relevant examples can be easily had by request.
Latest WorkThe magnificence of our designs is the shining armor of our client's business.
TestimonialsWhen our client speaks our work speaks.
Atlanta, United States
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
London, United Kingdom
Wetherill Park, NSW, Australia