The question I have put in above might seem to be a very obvious question. Anybody who has a balanced head above his shoulders would reply in affirmation that yes it is the traffic that is more important than the size, look, and feel of the website. But many among you might feel that an attractive web design with a decent traffic would also mean a good deal as far as search engine optimization is concerned. There might be few others that may feel that an attractive, cogent, and out of the world web design along with the maximum amount of traffic is what is the be all and end all in the case of internet marketing as well as SEO optimization. Wow! As many answers as there are thinking minds navigating around and inside the internet.
If you ask me then the bottom line is to have a web design that is first of all showcasing the entire gamut of operations and services that the company is offering. The follows the design part of the website. I mean there has to be that element of charisma in the web design that instigates the visitor to venture into that website. With all three in place the next best thing is to carry out an aggressive yet patient, smart yet outrageous search engine optimization.
Numerous factors are to be taken into account while taking upon the task of web design for a company. It could be a professional web design, a corporate web design, or a custom web design. The crux of the matter or rather the bottom line message is that the targeted audience needs to be addressed in the most convincing manner. Believe me! It is really a case of making the right decision at the right time. You have a web design that meets the afore mentioned criteria you can trust the search engine optimization of that website taking into mind all the positives that web design has ensconced within itself.
For more information, as well as web design/PPC/ SEO services you can always knock on our door (rather you would seldom find it bolted!). Contact us>
3 Responses to “A good looking web design or more traffic?”
- Web Development
- Custom Web Development
- Web Application Development
- Enterprise Portal Development
- Open sources Development
- Ecommerce Solutions
- Custom CMS Solutions
- Software Development
- Software Outsourcing
- Custom Software Development
- Software Testing & QA Services
- Mobile Application Development
- iOS Apps Development
- iPhone Apps Development
- IPad Apps Development
- Android Apps Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Reputation & Brand Management
- Pay Per Click Services (PPC)
Request A Quote
- Application Development (25)
- Digital Marketing (8)
- IT Outsourcing (15)
- Mobile Application Development (27)
- New Information & Technologies (16)
- Pay Per Click (9)
- Reputation Management and Branding (15)
- Search Engine Optimization (77)
- Social Media Optimization (13)
- Software Development (10)
- Web Development (64)
- Website Design (18)
- Enterprise Web Portals: Why Businesses Should Invest in Web Technology ?
- How to lay a strong foundation of a mobile app interface?
- Why is a custom website better than a template-based site?
- Google Adwords! Effective PPC Strategy to Grow Business ROI
- A Brief Yet Insightful Comparison Between Drupal and Joomla